Who the heck is Lurma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the heck is Lurma

Noob question about Jumping sounds (general forum)

De_Vertigo (map forum)

Both these threads say they have a post from a guy named Lurma, but when i click on ththe thread there is no post from anyone named Lurma. However if i click on this Lurma's name to see his profile it just goes to the profile of the last person to post in that thread such as Ben's profile or Delta's profile.

Anyone else getting this ?
    Anyone know who this Lurma is ?
    Am igoing insane ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Who the heck is Lurma

*crime solving update* I checked the memebers list there is know body called Lurma so maybe some Bug/Glitch/Haxor is the problem!

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

I see no posts by this name BUT (dum dum dum) the noob thread was started by a guy name kulmar. ULMAR IS AN ANAGRAM OF LURMA. zomg.

Comment

lexdisia ftw
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
          I see no posts by this name BUT (dum dum dum) the noob thread was started by a guy name kulmar. ULMAR IS AN ANAGRAM OF LURMA. zomg.
          except for the K... :row__578:
          Dizlor

Comment

You're getting old, my friend.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

wtf!!!!!!! (0_0)

How did you end up seeing the name lurma?
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

It was all over a bunch of threads in a bunch of folders. Probably just a spambot that was swiftly removed...hence why nobody actually saw his posts.

One theory anyhow.

I did see it though...so you're not crazy Disciple!
                | | |

Comment

Lots of spooky things happening *peers around the room* hmmmm.... lol
                  "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Im sane after all, oh thank you Atomic for coming to my aid. (more than likely he is just drunk and im still getting old)

Winston Churchill

Comment

lmao
                      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                        and im still getting old)
                        Everyone knows that disciples don't get old, they are killed off when they are young. Most of the time being beheaded or hung upside down on a cross.
                        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

As you should have done when you spotted a forum bug, I PMed Apophis. His answer: Lurma was posting all over the place to increase his postcount. His posts were purged, but the forum wasn't indexed again because that takes a damn long time.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah yeah Ednos Mr 'do the right thing' i didn't want to disturb his most tacticalness with such trivial buisness.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
                              Yeah yeah Ednos Mr 'do the right thing' i didn't want to disturb his most tacticalness with such trivial buisness.
                              lol 'yes your tacticalness'