X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acount hackers

SOMONE STOLE MY ACCOUNT AND IDK HOW TO GET IT BAC can somone help me
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Re: acount hackers

Originally posted by Evil_Element View Post
    can somone help me
    Um, not really.
    Sounds like something you should ask Steam about.

www.steampowered.com

Sorry.

Comment

yeah, i checked the Vac.Moderators (for whoever got them) their last used names are: Evil Element, and Cryptsid. i guess u both got hacked?
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

fransan was complaining about getting a message from vac.moderator earlier today, too.

Comment

i asked diciple as soon as i got home that i got two messages by same names just one was small letters other was big letters, he said other people got it on the server too, dunno who they are.
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Hmmm yeah some hocx in my opinion (for a start if it was true you wouldn't be able to join any servers). And yes a bunch of people had the same message Bronco was one of them.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

i got the message too. I told them where to shove it

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Yeah. WARNING: They will be under the name Vac.moderator, or vac.moderator, and will ask for you username and password. DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM. For Christs sake it tells you not to tell anyone at the top of the message window. =P

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Element View Post
                  SOMONE STOLE MY ACCOUNT AND IDK HOW TO GET IT BAC can somone help me
                  Are you saying you gave someone your username and password?
                  Because that really doesn't count as "hacking".

Maybe you meant to say someone "social engineered" your password.

At any rate, if someone else has acquired your password and you can't log in yourself to change it the only thing you can really do is to try and contact Steam to get it cleared up. I doubt you'll have much luck and I really don't know their security policies so you may end up having to buy another copy of CS:S/HL2.

Seeing as how this is the worst case scenario, I'd hardly consider the loss of $20.00 a Greek tragedy. Maybe a French tragedy, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                    i got the message too. I told them where to shove it
                    Me too. I think it went something like this:"lol go [expletive deleted] yourself."

Comment

ROFL you guys got me crankin up steam for no reason just to see if I get the message soze I can use perty expletives too :P
                      Dizlor

Comment

He just messaged me.

I told him to **** his ****ing **** and his **** on the **** for ****ing **** ***** ****** and **** that **** as long as the dogs won't **** ****er and **** praise Jesus **** **** Ice Cube and the Humpty Dance.

Comment

strange, I've never gotten that. I'm usually going in and out of Steam and stuff and I've never seen it. I'll soon find out then...
                          The reason I call myself "the village idiot"? Name a teamate I haven't accidently shot yet.
                          ----
                          Playing as "Nikon", "the_village_idiot", or "villge_idiot"

Comment

The one day I dedicate to non-gaming things, I miss all the damn fun.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Meh i didn't get it but maybe thats just because i don't live in noob land.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                              Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X