2 problems in game..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 problems in game..

i noticed that every now and then (frequently enough to annoy me)
    my crosshairs go back to stock setting, i use 4k for my size (smallest setting i think) and my room_type will go back to 1, things like that, does anyone know why? or how to prevent this?

problem 2: i cant add anyone in the in game friends list
    it says... there was an error adding [unknown] to friends list.... anyone know how to fix that?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: 2 problems in game..

Question A) Steam sucks

Question B) Steam sucks

Comment

awsome... thanks for the help.. problem solved -.-
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Every time you open options your crosshairs go back to default.

Comment

Make a configuration file, like "toasty.cfg", and set all those settings there. Whenever something fails, go to the console and type "exec toasty".
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

As for question 2, I believe you need to enter in their Steam username and not their in-game name.
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
              Every time you open options your crosshairs go back to default.
              only if you click ok... if you hit cancel nothing changes. Tip: bind a key to "cl_crosshairscale 4000" :)
              Dizlor

Comment

as for the friend part... i use the 'player list' where it shows the people on the server you are on, and there is a button on the bottom that says add as friend
                powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

as for the exec part...i made it simple and made a bind to a key that sets my crosshairs back to 10000 scale. i dont know if thats overkill or not...but i LIKE IT

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                    as for the friend part... i use the 'player list' where it shows the people on the server you are on, and there is a button on the bottom that says add as friend
                    It happens to me sometimes. On the player list, if it shows their in game name but not the steam name, then it won't let you add them. I don't really know how to fix it, but I assume it has something to do with them not wanting people to add them.
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                      as for the exec part...i made it simple and made a bind to a key that sets my crosshairs back to 10000 scale. i dont know if thats overkill or not...but i LIKE IT
                      4000 is the max, anything over is the same as 4k