You know you play too much CS when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you play too much CS when...

Walking through campus today, attention to ground level, I was headed to yet another nondescript building found bursting with masses of chattering, smacking, and otherwise offensive teenagers and twenty-somethings. My eyes were scanning the crowd, as usual, when I realized that there were two levels of balcony about 15 yards directly ahead of where I stood. I had, until this particular moment in time, not even noticed their presence, much less the possibility of more people passing above me.

Quickly, and not without a split-second of panic, my eyes rose. There was someone standing at the balcony looking down at me.

I was suddenly struck by an overwhelming urge to crouch and shoot him in the head.

Re: You know you play too much CS when...

I know I play quite a bit too much CS as this comic a friend and I made neatly illustrates.

Last edited by the village idiot; 09-06-2007, 07:06 PM.
    The reason I call myself "the village idiot"? Name a teamate I haven't accidently shot yet.
    ----
    Playing as "Nikon", "the_village_idiot", or "villge_idiot"

Comment

That's not normal?
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

i find myself looking at the newest veiwable area when im going around corners and doorways, to make sure i see someone before they see me
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

My girlfriend loves it when I say Roger to all of her statements / questions, I can't help it!

Comment

Sometimes I'll walk around a corner and see someone looking at me and quickly rush back around the corner.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yes I hate it when I accidently team flash my co-workers.

HardCa$h

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27 View Post
                My girlfriend loves it when I say Roger to all of her statements / questions, I can't help it!
                hahahaha...I say stuff like that all the time to my girl too. The best part is when we're getting "intimate" and I say "FIRE IN THE HOLE!"
                | | |

Comment

i play track + field.... i was doing the 100meter sprint and i got in a lot of trouble because i brought my knife with me. i thought it would make me run faster with it out but my coach felt differently about it.

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27 View Post

Yeah, I have caught myself saying "roger" when my friends say something. It's pretty funny, but I don't think anyone has noticed yet.
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Whenever someone is near me while I'm playing Counter-strike, and he talks, I try to move my mouse to turn to face him. Once I actually said "where are you?!", but he thought I was talking about the guy who was shooting me in the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                        hahahaha...I say stuff like that all the time to my girl too. The best part is when we're getting "intimate" and I say "FIRE IN THE HOLE!"
                        That's wildly inappropriate.

Originally posted by XploSive View Post
                        i play track + field.... i was doing the 100meter sprint and i got in a lot of trouble because i brought my knife with me. i thought it would make me run faster with it out but my coach felt differently about it.
                        "I run faster with a knife. EVERYONE knows you run faster with a knife!"

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
                        Whenever someone is near me while I'm playing Counter-strike, and he talks, I try to move my mouse to turn to face him. Once I actually said "where are you?!", but he thought I was talking about the guy who was shooting me in the game..
                        Sometimes people come in and bother me and I turn to shoot them.
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah after I'm done eating or we get home from an outting my wife will ask if I'm going to kill Terrorists or plant a bomb somewhere :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                            "FIRE IN THE HOLE!"
                            ROFLROFL.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                              Walking through campus today, attention to ground level, I was headed to yet another nondescript building found bursting with masses of chattering, smacking, and otherwise offensive teenagers and twenty-somethings. My eyes were scanning the crowd, as usual, when I realized that there were two levels of balcony about 15 yards directly ahead of where I stood. I had, until this particular moment in time, not even noticed their presence, much less the possibility of more people passing above me.

Quickly, and not without a split-second of panic, my eyes rose. There was someone standing at the balcony looking down at me.

I was suddenly struck by an overwhelming urge to crouch and shoot him in the head.

hehe. I do this while walking around, but not because of cs. I'm an old unreal co-op nut. I am always looking for places to ambush the skajjr's or kralls while out and about.
                              have flak cannon, will travel :)
                              {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X