Map downloading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map downloading

Every time I don't have a map, it disconnects from the server. Now i have to download every map manually. How do i fix that?
    Pyronoid |TG|

Re: Map downloading

Check the cvar that controls downloads. It might be cl_downloadfilter.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

That happened to me the other day. Haven't had the problem since, though.

(the map was cityride, btw)

Comment

I get this with certain maps, like damaged. I find it funny how "damaged" won't download..

Comment

It usually means you have the map partially downloaded. If this is the case, find the map in your /cstrike/maps/ directory and erase it. Note that the problem occurred for me when the bz2 archive was partially downloaded, so it couldn't find the map because it hadn't been extracted, but it still encountered the can't-resume-download bug.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It doesn't work on any server now. It has to be client-side (my side). Maybe it is a cvar.
            Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X