Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam update may yeild more fun for Server 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam update may yeild more fun for Server 2?

Originally posted by Steam News
    # Added a way for server plugins to ask players if they'd like to connect to a different server
    Could that force anyone who cant connect to server 1 to automatically connect to server 2?

Found:
    http://www.steampowered.com/v/index....a=news&id=1191
    Oyee

Re: Steam update may yeild more fun for Server 2?

I've seen a lot of servers do that for years.
    If their main server is full it bumps you to some scoutknives junk. I hated it because I didn't realize which one I was on until the map rendered.

Comment

Basically it means they are allowing server plugins to use redirect again in a much easier fashion.

- -

Comment

This is like an ASP.NET "feature"--you've been able to do this for years with third-party components, but we've added a Microsoft-official way to do it! Switch now!
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          This is like an ASP.NET "feature"--you've been able to do this for years with third-party components, but we've added a Microsoft-official way to do it! Switch now!
          NO! Don't go towards the light! Resist the temptation... Wait... it's microsoft. There is no temptation.
          Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X