Wow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.

I'm actually impressed with the Steam update.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Wow.

It totally tanked my install. I had to remove it and do a complete reinstall. But I do like some of the new features!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

when was this update put up? i was up till 11 but still never updated for me
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Yeah, I don't remember anything for me last night.
        What's the dealio?

Comment

It basically made Steam Community Beta non-beta. It still causes my game to crash and lag, but this time I can't get rid of it. I don't think I need to remind Valve where to put their updates.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I don't like this new update. For one, my friends list looks a lot more complicated than it needs to be. For two, the player list in game no longer shows the steam name and thus can not add friends through player list. I always found that to make it easier than actually typing in someones name.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Well, there are solutions to both of your problems with the new system. You can choose not to display avatars through the menu at the top of the buddy list, which means each entry will consume but one line. You can see a list of players you've most recently played with through the community thing so you can add them.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

aww its just the Beta but the actually thing now? meh i didint like it on the beta. just my opinion
                "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

A three letter acronym "OMG". Can't they leave well enough alone. :(
                  The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X