You've all requested it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've all requested it

Now you're getting it. I got tired of hearing, "When are you gonna get that ol' piece of crap upgraded, Mom?"

I did..

New PC purchased today.

Be prepared, tbh.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: You've all requested it

what kind?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Make sure you get the upgraded alternator.
      I hear you don't get good mileage with the older model.

Comment

Haha and you still didnt get in the server. Get a TG upgrade man. Then come show me your mad skillz :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Mom... you NEED to get hooked up with an SM. Thats what you NEED.

Comment

How are you gonna show those skills when you can't even get on to the server!

Grats on new comp man! Let's hear some specs!

- -

Comment

[SM comment]

[congratulatory comment]
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I dunno but you did a nice job leading last night. Maybe a little less rushing but the team followed exactly what you had to say and had no trouble rescuing the hostages from that bad man BzeroX :) on backalley of corse. Everyone say Koosfaba :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Yeah. I've noticed that you've stepped up the lead on comms. New comp must be outfitted with some custom TG hax.

Comment

Psh... you saw Mom on some new-pc-crack. You all saw me running double digit kills with single digit deaths... that's this new PC for ya, baby.

Lol. I got serious FPS and serious graphics now.

I'm running a 2.79ghz Pentium D (dual core) with 1 gig of DDR2 5600 and a GeForce 7300 with 512 onboard.

I have an SM for a year now thanks to Usererror cuz she loves me so hard. It was a pretty hot birthday present, tbh.

So now I can come in whenever I want and whip all your asses. :D

-Mom
                    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom View Post
                      So now I can come in whenever I want and whip all your *****. :D
                      You are going to have to reach it first.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Congrats on the SM Mom and happy birthday :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X