Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

Things seem to have blown over, if you want bash me into the ground, I'll take the beating. Whoever is the forum moniter, please don't lock this. I need a good yelling at and i want to see if it is safe for me to get on the server.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Back

If you're willing to follow the SOPs, you're welcome on the server.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

O NO IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PREPARE TO BE PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways it would be good to see you in the server again. goodluck with it man.
      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Jones got the best of ya :) Maybe your at another level. People should take off for a little while if they can't handle the presure. I mean that in a positive manner. Read up on your SOP'S again if you would please.

FUN FUN

Comment

Yeah even though I have seen you on the server anyway, it will be nice to officially have you there.
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I'm part of F1o and nothing will change that.
            If you yell at me for this i don't care.
            |TG-6th|SirNerd

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Sorry i'm lost, who said anything about trying to change the fact your an F10 (whatever that is) and who's threatening to yell at you because of this. Sorry if this is an American attempt at humour that i've completely missed.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                Sorry if this is an American attempt at humour that i've completely missed.
                Wha? French chicks got hairy pits, right?

Comment

Tritone i was asking a question of the OP, is there really a need to enter into every thread with random posts that seem to have nothing to do with anything what so ever ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                  Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                    Tritone i was asking a question of the OP, is there really a need to enter into every thread with random posts that seem to have nothing to do with anything what so ever ?
                    .. was wondering the same thing myself.
                    Dizlor

Comment

It's called Postcount++;

Btw sir-nerd *bicker* *bicker* *bicker*

;o

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                      - Wulfyn

Comment

Glad no one hates me :).
                        |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                          Glad no one hates me :).
                          We don't hate you, we just hate everything you stand for and believe in. =P
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                            We don't hate you, we just hate everything you stand for and believe in. =P
                            Where have i heard that one......
                            |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Sorry if I offended - I see this is much less friendly to lighthearted banter than I originally estimated.

Noted.
                              Last edited by .tritone.; 09-22-2007, 01:04 AM. Reason: I really don't care about the post count.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X