Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I just noticed this reputation thing and i'm not quite sure what it is about. But I do know that I have the best reputation ever. Sorry guys but you are gonna have to get used to it. Better luck next time.
    There are no winners in war.

Re: Reputation

Clicking on the red check mark under someone's name and avatar and stuff allows you do give them feedback on their post. Depending on how much reputation you have, your approval or disapproval will affect their reputation. The actual number is only visible to the user, but if you look at someone's profile, you can see that they get extra bubbles at various point intervals.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Hmm i think he maybe talking about the Steam community reputation system rather than this sites reputation system. Considering how his sites reputation is only one green bubble, which is the starting amount.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Anything involving Steam Community should just be ignored.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ednos is just bitter since he is only rated wax on wax off (7.6%).

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how that happened; I used to be a ten.
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Hmmmm just play a lan vs some bots with knives for a night and youll be back on top.

Winston Churchill

Comment

I was talking about the rep on this site and i know that i only have a little bit of rep =P
                There are no winners in war.

Comment

You've gotta be a straight up gansta', fool.

Comment

Tritone strikes again!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                    - Wulfyn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X