Congrats Clef!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Clef!

Great job on winning that final round on Italy Tactik, that whole map was back and forth and well played by all.

Re: Congrats Clef!

Great time. One of the best nigths of TG CS:S that I've had in a long while. Good job Clef FTW! aka Mr. Loud Feet!
    | | |

Comment

Yes Clef I Thought I had the game in the bag after it was 1v1. Very nice win on a tight game. I can't allow this to happen on a regular basis though :) Good game

P.S. Beaware of sounds in game. Some maps when the enemy has to enter a certain area they must make noise. There noise to break, open or jump will allow lesser resistence in the area for more guns in another.

FUN FUN

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah... Good job :)

Comment

Can someone give me a play-by-play???
          1st:
          2nd:
          3rd:

Comment

Atomic Dog shouldn't remember this; he was drunk off his ass. It was indeed an excellent game.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

So much fun! Makes me proud to be a part of this operation all over again. And yes, Atomic was schwasted. Always adds to team morale. What a guy!

Comment

Yeah, it was a great night. Thanks for the congrats, although it was only one map after all. I had a great time and everyone was making me laugh so much. I deffinately play better when I am in a good mood. I have to admit, I was tired out of my mind and was hardly even awake, which is probably why I thought everything was so funny.

In response to the Mr. Loud Feet, SHUT UP! ^_^ It was one round of stupidity and I believe I more than made up for it. Yes, running around long hall is not the smartest thing to do. Either way, I so got you Atomic, admit it!

I love this server so much...
                "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                  Either way, I so got you Atomic, admit it!
                  Never!
                  | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                    Never!

I suppose I will have to force it out of you then....

Comment

That night the perfect people were playing on the server. Everyone was working well together and communicating well. The rounds were back and forth with cts winning and ts winning.

I have to admit, I wish the game was like that everytime I came on the server. Some people can just get on your nerves, but I look forward to those times where there is everyone on that you like playing with/against. Good times. Such times make me stick around and play more, even if/when people bother me. But annoyances are a natural part of gaming, so I don't worry about it too much.

Anyway, I kind of went off on a rant, but I wanted you guys to know how much I enjoyed that night.

Comment

I have to admit, I wish the game was like that everytime I came on the server. Some people can just get on your nerves, but I look forward to those times where there is everyone on that you like playing with/against. Good times. Such times make me stick around and play more, even if/when people bother me. But annoyances are a natural part of gaming, so I don't worry about it too much.
                        Agreed. Completely.

I had to leave earlier today b/c nobody was working as a team. It was about time to go eat anyway, but it sucks how easy it is for a few people to ruin the TG atmosphere for the rest.

Evenings are primetime for good gaming, though. That's what I get for expecting true TG style play in the afternoon when all the kiddos just got out of school.

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                          Evenings are primetime for good gaming, though. That's what I get for expecting true TG style play in the afternoon when all the kiddos just got out of school.

Kiddos, huh? And how old do you think I am? Probably younger than most of you here.

Comment

Kiddos, huh? And how old do you think I am? Probably younger than most of you here.
                            Isn't it past your bed time?! On a school night?!?!?

No punch and cookies for you tomorrow!
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                              No punch and cookies for you tomorrow!
                              ....Always with the stealing of the punch and cookies!!! Atomic types this as the crumbs fall from his mouth.
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X