Paintball Anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball Anyone

I was wondering what kind of guns you guys have if you play. I do i got a tippmann 98 umm yeah it sucks but i do great againts all the dm5 and egos at the field by me. i am looking into a dm4 though for like $250. if anyone has any complaints or anything about it could you tell me? i was thinking about the dm 5 or 6 but too expensive.

Re: Paintball Anyone

I've got a tippmann 98 and it -doesn't- suck. I found a lot of resources on the net about how to mod it out nicely. For one, you can clean the inside with steel wool. You can get a real nice aftermarket barrel for it. You can put some tape inside (forgot where, but it's where two pieces of metal clang together after a shot is taken) to make it SUPER quiet. Get one of those reverse syphon things in your CO2 tank for more consistent shots, or go compressed air. I haven't used mine in a long time, but it used to shoot consistent enough that my mini scope on it was very very accurate and very silent.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
    "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
    - Wulfyn

Comment

I have a Tippmann X7 with A flashlight, red dot scope, acog scope, flatline barrel, laser.
      I am soon getting a Smart Parts Shocker NXT :)

Comment

If you are looking for something above a tippman Id say look into the timmy's, dm5 or 4 and the ICD promaster. Get them used and they should probably already have some after market mods on em.

Comment

I got a tipmann 98 cutom aswell i personally dont think it sucks but im puting money in to get a chrome angel/ a lot of money
          I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
          P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

if you are willing to put money out the ego's are the way too go.

Comment

The ego's never heard of them ill have to check some of them out.
              I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”

Comment

I don't play much anymore but when I do I play pump.
                "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkatonic View Post
                  I don't play much anymore but when I do I play pump.
                  lolz.

Yea the 06 and 07 ego are the top of the line autocockers. They run used 500+ dollars and new they are over $1000. They are what you get if you want to play NPPL or some form of high-level tourny.

Comment

Bob Long.........................'nuff said

Comment

Tippman 98 custom for me. Love it, kill entire teams with it. It is all about the player and the tactics, not the gun.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Tippman 98 custom also. I have a Smart Parts Tear Drop Barrel (12 in) and a hair trigger. I also put a bb gun scope on top to complete the look.

Comment

Dang everyone has 98 costumes. How did you get a scope on there whistler?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Element View Post
                            Dang everyone has 98 costumes. How did you get a scope on there whistler?
                            There's a ridge on the top, I simply put it on that and tightened the screws around it.

Comment

O ok ill have to try that then.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X