This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question??

Can anyone tell me where i can find the reading on in-game alias restrictions because i tried to wear the tag in server 1 and a admin kept changing my name back and he said its my name that is the problem. so if anyone can explain or just tell me exactly where to read because i have been lookin for like 30 min and cant find anything about it. thanks

the name is Chron-o-suer

Re: Quick Question??

PM the admin in question that restricted your in-game name change. Best course of action to take when you have a question about an admin's actions.

Comment

He might have not realized you were registered with the forums. You have to read and sign the primer and post your SteamID under your profile. But I'd still PM the admin.

Comment

i asked him in the game and he wouldnt tell me anything but "you should know the answer to your question" and he just took the tag off....

Comment

This post shows that you should not have been wearing the tag because if you had understood the SOP's then you would know the reason for the tag and why you were being asked to remove it, also those SOP's would tell you why this thread is inappropriate.

This is a link to the SOP's forum (why i supply it i don't know since its fairly obvious) http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

All your answers are in there.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X