Help with sig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with sig

Hey, i made my sig today and i uploaded it, looks fine and it shows it in the signature tab but whenever i make a post it doesnt show. Any ideas?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Re: Help with sig

Yeah, you should add it to your signature.

You may need to manually enter the bbcode.

Comment

would i need to have a hosting site for the picture for the BBCode to work?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
        would i need to have a hosting site for the picture for the BBCode to work?
        Yes, you need to be able to link to it on the web.
        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
        with any questions or concerns.
        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

well.. whats one? i tried imageshack but it just made one of those really small clickable ones that made it pop up a new one.

Comment

nevermind, had to click a few more buttons in imageshack and it worked =)

Comment

Hey like your new sig, but i my opinion the D in end could be clearer, took me a while to work out you werent trying to write 'the emo is near'.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah, i did it with my other new font, but i was too lazy to rehost it on imageshack =D

edit: had some time so i upped it, seems clearer and not too different from the original font (i hope)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X