No STEAM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No STEAM

Heres another reason why I hate steam, you lose the account or it gets hacked thru, there's not much you can do about it. So since my account has been stolen I won't be on for awhile. Yes i contacted valve about this issue. Don't say that "oh you can use the e-mail address you use to create steam to retrieve the information," the e-mail that i used for this task is now nonexistent. I hate this crap >.<
    This is not a huge money lose for me, i only had around 30 dollars of games on their, its just that i thought i was smart enough to catch this before this could happen. Guess not.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: No STEAM

Sorry to hear that nerd. I can give you one piece of advice: make one, solo email account. You don't have to email your best friend with some crap forward with it, but do use it for your accounts. Remember the username, remember the password (write it down,) that way you're not screwed if something like this happens again.

Comment

Gmail is perfect for this. I also email the CD keys to all of my software to that account.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Back when I made this account, I had no e-mail of my own. So I used my father's instead. I do know my password and login info but the guy who hacked into it changed it so I can't get in. I can't recover this new info since my dad's email is now nonexistent.
        By the way, is it still possible to remove the information on that account and start a new one with the games I had on it and not buy a new one.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Only valve can help you with it now nerd. I would keep bugging them until they do something about it. Hopefully you still remember the original email address and you have all the original info like keys. Hopefully they can do something for ya.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X