MINIMALIST the Concrete Boxer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINIMALIST the Concrete Boxer

I had a bout with some concrete. Didnt have a gun on me so I punched it. Needless to say, the concrete won. Broke the 4th and 5th metacarpal bones in my left hand, disabling me from sraffing left, walk, crounch, and jump while in-game.

See you all in 2 months.

Re: MINIMALIST the Concrete Boxer

..I'm not gonna lie, that's hilarious. Sorry.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I dont think I'd want to know... but at least it wasn't car boxing (from MadTV if you dont get it)
      The reason I call myself "the village idiot"? Name a teamate I haven't accidently shot yet.
      ----
      Playing as "Nikon", "the_village_idiot", or "villge_idiot"

Comment

Wow, that blows. I can understand a little bit, i guess.

I'm a guitar player and even I have the urge to punch the crap out of things sometimes, (my girlfriend helps get me to that point, unfortunately). Usually I'll try and pick something that isn't going to hurt me like a big metal filing cabinet that we have...

One time I smashed one of the heavy oak doors on my armoir with my palm. The old metal hinge broke and the door flew off. My hand hurt for a good 2 or 3 months after that.

Never been dumb enough to punch a brick wall, though. That is... ah... special.

Comment

What were you thinking of? If you wanted to hit somthing do what everyone does go to a bar or club in my case and go at the first person that piss's you off but make sure it's a guy... :)
          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Originally posted by minimalist View Post
            I had a bout with some concrete. Didnt have a gun on me so I punched it. Needless to say, the concrete won. Broke the 4th and 5th metacarpal bones in my left hand, disabling me from sraffing left, walk, crounch, and jump while in-game.

See you all in 2 months.
            Sorry to hear that Minimalist, drinking can be a real SOB, I assure you. If not that, anger can too.

Comment

Oh man, that sucks, kinda funny tho but still, ow, that sucks.
              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Was it a dare?
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I can sympathise minimal... in highschool... I got realllly drunk AND pissed off (imagine that) punched my buddy's house and head butted it and knocked myself out... I woke up in my GF's lap.. ;) Get better man!
                  Dizlor

Comment

To note, I had'nt had a drop to drink before I punched the wall. I was sober and angry that someone was in my room and had moved my stuff around when I wasnt there. In the anger that persued I had neglected to remember that 2 walls in my room were concrete, not drywall, within 2 seconds of the anger I threw a box and punched the closest wall.

Concrete always wins , drywall is a pansy (unless his buddy the support beam is there)

Comment

Yeah, I once punched thru dry wall and hit a stub and fractured it. Split my knuckles and couldn't make a fist for a week.
                      You and I both have nasty tempers eh.
                      And after i found out that my account was stolen, i punched my monitor as hard as i could. Good thing it's a CRT.
                      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Bummer man. Hope to see you up and kicked (or in this case clicking) soon.
                        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Angry youth :(

FUN FUN

Comment

..Bump. Rofl.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                            Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                            Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Can we keep this one stickied?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse