Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi! I dont think I've ever stopped by the CSS forums even though I've been playing it a few months now. The regulars probably know me as $_COOKIE['monster'], f0cus or OrganBiter, depending on which computer I play on :) A couple of you know me as Jon (without an H, son), and that's fine too.

I've been an SM for a while now... I started playing on TG's NS servers, but after a while I needed something else so I switched to CSS until NS2 comes out (never). It's about the only online game I play... other than that I'm a NHL'er.

About me... I'm a 23 y/o Detroit native. I've been working as a web designer/developer for a little over 10 years (hence the cookie monster name) and currently do so at Ford World HQ, but I dont like to talk about work when I'm not stuck at my desk, so I don't really care how much anybody knows about language X. It's nothing personal, but I don't get paid after 4:30 so I don't want to hear it :)

My personal website is www.organbiter.com (hence the organbiter name). It's just pictures of where I've been. There's lots of places I've been that aren't on there.... Detroit, Chicago, NY, Florida, Paris, etc. Maybe one day I'll get off my butt and upload them.

I love my little car, 04 Focus (my 2nd), hence the f0cus name. If I'm not with the girlfriend or playing a game, and if I'm not travelling abroad, I'm probably out driving it.

Anyway, that's about it. See you guys on the server.
    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Re: Hi

Hi Focus thanks for the visit

FUN FUN

Comment

Welcome and prepare to get destroyed by my hands mwahahahahaha
      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Things to keep in mind :
        * Don't punch brick walls
        * Don't post bannination threads
        * Don't use now-defunct email addresses and let someone hack your account
        * Don't whiz on the electric fence

Comment

sup focus welcome to the forums
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
            * Don't whiz on the electric fence
            Actually, there's really no reason *not* to do that. The consequences are minimal.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I seen that episode :) Buster was fine :)

FUN FUN

Comment

begs to differ

Comment

Cookie has the best spray around :)

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                    Cookie has the best spray around :)
                    Ha, which one? The cookie monster face, the Nazi v. US Dinosaur (see the movie Idiocracy and you'll understand), or me as a gladiator (my avatar at the moment).

Comment

The one with Cookie Monster comitting the bank robbery or something like that where he's holding the pistol in his hand.

Comment

Hey was up, welcome to the forums
                        Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                          The one with Cookie Monster comitting the bank robbery or something like that where he's holding the pistol in his hand.
                          HA! I forgot about that one. I can't find it anymore... it's only on my machine at home (I'm at work). I was thinking of my NS spray:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X