No announcement yet.

Congratulations Section 8 and Assault9!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Section 8 and Assault9!

Well done soldiers!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-presentation/

Who?
    Assault9

What?
    Distinguished Volunteer

Where?
    PCS forum/server

When?
    on going but started about a month ago i would guess

How?
    I don't really know what warrents this award but i feel that i would like Assault9's efforts to go noticed (so sorry if this isn't deserving). I'm nominating him for all these map fixes hes been getting up to. Useing the entspy tool he has been going through all the maps on our server and fixing little niggly bugs with them. These fixes range from fixing the radars to show the right labels at the bomb sites, to fixing starting positions of the players. He has also used entspy to move hostages on some maps to better the play on those maps. Now these may not sound like drastic changes however they all make the game run smoother.

Who?
    Section 8

What?
    Distinguished Defense

Where?
    Italy Tactics

When?
    October 6th, 2007

How?
    I joined the side of terrorist 2 games into the round which the CT's had been winning 2-0. At the start of the round i joined I hear Section 8 informing the rest of the terrorist team that they need to stay inside the house and keep the three entrances covered, rather than running around in the open. We all take up position in the house and we organise the defence of the house. Section 8 not just picked out positions for himself of good stratigic value but also positions for other team mates to help in the defence. (even taking the time to explain to a rather awquard customer the ideals behind watching a team mates back!). He choose the position of the front door with a P90 for himself and tirelessly repulsted attack after attack. In the later stages of the game after the terrorist team was now comfortable defending the house he then used some forward positioning to help defend the objective in the cella and with patience was able to flank a valued member of the CT's team (their sniper). We did lose the game which went right up to the wire, but this was to no fault of Section 8 and his stella defence. (My fault acturly with a bad nade)

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Re: Congratulations Section 8 and Assault9!

No fair! Section-8 gets a ribbon for stealing my strats!

Nice job guys.

Comment

Wow, thanks very much and congrats Section!

Comment

Congrats to the both of you:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Assault9 again.

Congratulations to both of you, well earned!!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Thank you both for your efforts! very much appreciated!

- -

Comment

Congrats guys!
              | | |

Comment

Very nice congrats guys, well earned. Keep up the strong work.

FUN FUN

Comment

Congratulations to both of you, well done.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Assault9 again.
                    Tell me about it! I keep trying to +rep all of his "I fixed this" threads... I just can't keep up!
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Congratulations Section and Assault! You guys have earned it!
                      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Well done guys and congrates hope to see more of it.
                        Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

GG guys, GG.
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

now Assault gets to make a new map, and Section gets to make plans for it =)

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                            - Wulfyn

Comment

Funny you should mention that, I'm working on one set in a car dealership :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X