No announcement yet.

I need your help

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help

I am in the process of working on a research project for one of my college courses. One of the requirements is that we have to interview three people as part of our research. To avoid having to go out and buy a tape recorder to do this I figured I would find some people at TG interested in helping me, and then do the interviews on Teamspeak so I can record it.

What I am looking for is people over the age of 18 with a decent knowledge of the legal battles brought on by the MPAA and the RIAA. My research is looking to understand peoples views on the current legal tactics being used by the MPAA and the RIAA. So if you are interested in answering a few questions for an interview to help out my research please send me a PM and we can schedule a time for this. I have to have the interviews done before Tuesday, so I would like to try and get them knocked out by the end of the weekend if possible.

Re: I need your help

I'd be happy to help but the only knowledge I have about MPAA/RIAA is from browsing headlines. I don't download music so I don't really follow what's going on. I think I saw recently that some mom was being sued to the extend that it worked out to a couple grand per song or something?

If there's a specific point of view you need to fill a gap, I can be your mouthpiece (I hereby open the pun floodgates).
    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed