This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a team

Anyone need a non sm for there team in the fall tournament If so pm me and ill join your team
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Re: Need a team

You are already on the original roster that the captains are using to build teams from.

Please see the "captains announced" thread.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...announced.html

(also...you misspelled "their" and it irks me so.)

Comment

At this point, a thread would be good for people who don't have teams yet. Some teams don't have players and that list doesn't reflect those players who already have teams.
      | | |

Comment

It'd be easier to have the team captains send Section-8 a list of the people that they've confirmed so he can update the original info thread.

Comment

That list would seem to include nobody judging by the lack of response to the open invites posted by Myself and a few other captains

Comment

So everyone on that roster will have a team
            I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
            P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Actually, Section-8 said to wait until Thursday. If you're not picked by then, post in one of the original threads.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I thought the process was the captains contact who they want on their team via PM first and the ones not picked would speak up on Thursday so that the loose ends could be tied up. I don't remember anything being said about volunteer threads going up.
                Last edited by .tritone.; 10-23-2007, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, it seems that a lot of captains want the same people on their team, leading to "collisions" (yes, I am a Computer Science major). So, these threads are the apparent answer to that.
                  - Drake_Anra

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X