PCS for teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS for teams

Alright guys... this is getting frustrating. Every team needs to have 2 PCS provens on it. If the captain is a proven and you have one more, that is sufficient. I neglected to make a rule against having more than 3 because I figured you guys would realize that its a numbers issue if you take FIVE PROVENS for one team. It just doesnt work out. You need 2 provens, 3 tops... or else it just doesnt work with the numbers. People are saying they cant find available players when we have more than ENOUGH for everyone.

Re: sign up Team Echo

I have 4 PCS (including myself) confirmed and 2 non. In an earlier post it was said to meet the requirements and to recruit whoever, then it became a question, then earlier it was all cleared up, now I have readjust my roster for certain this time? It was hard just finding 1 non-pcs player and I still have one more slot to fill.

I think we would have done better to go by the draft system. My system of recruitment was to recruit my IHS first as apparently there was no system behind team building.

For future tournies I suggest either going with the draft system or to allow captains to form their own teams without a limited pool of player to restrict them.
    | | |

Comment

Re: PCS for teams

If a pcs still needs a team and there is a captain who still needs a PCS Proven, post it here and let's get people assigned to teams.

Dog we'll discuss the different ways for assigning members for the future but for now, if 5 pcs provens are one team, the rest will be short with the current roster.

- -

Comment

Atomic Dog you are a very selfish man.(-_-)
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

I only have one. Since I still need a proven, I am going to keep the following players on my team. No offense to the players who are not on here. I thank you for your support.

Team FTW consists of: PoW_Helspen, Orgetrox, Fransan, Bronco, Midget Beater, Phantom |PCS|.

Comment

Someone give POW a PCS please I got mine.

FUN FUN

Comment

Some one give me two pcs I ask about three or four and they were all taken
              Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

That's a non-issue, since he has four. If we wait until Thursday, we'll see who's been taken.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

There are still several Provens who have either not responded to PM's, or have not even been PMed. There is a roster of PCSP's on the "Captains Announced" sticky in the general forum.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                  Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                  Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

(unless there are new players i didnt count or i did this wrong...) I counted up every name in that captain thread roster, and there are 56 names (8 being captains) and dividing by 7, there are exactly 8 teams, so every person should be able to get picked.
                    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                      (unless there are new players i didnt count or i did this wrong...) I counted up every name in that captain thread roster, and there are 56 names (8 being captains) and dividing by 7, there are exactly 8 teams, so every person should be able to get picked.
                      But nobody will know who the last two or so people left are. So a few teams won't be known until all teams submit a partial roster, so that everybody knows who the last few left are. Sorry, if that didn't make any sense; it's the best way I could think of to describe the situation.
                      - Drake_Anra

Comment

Alright, well where do we post our partial roster? Maybe there should be a specific thread for it.
                        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                          Alright, well where do we post our partial roster? Maybe there should be a specific thread for it.
                          use the sticky thread or PM to section.

- -

Comment

Sorry Helspen but you forgot the "I" in Orgetorix. But I understand because there is no "I" in TEAM ;)
                            What I think is needed here is a whole new Topic entitled "TG-PCS Tournaments"
                            Instead of mixing tournament rosters, rules, times, ect... Into the general discussion I think it would be better to post this in a new topic within the Counter Strike Sub-Forum. Create sticky's as needed ie... "Team Rosters", "Match Times & Server Allotment", "Match & Scoring Rules" ect... This is TG-PCS. Lets show them how it's done. :)
                            The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty". -R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Delta, SloppyJoe, Trooper, and I are on Atomic Dog's team.
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X