CSS vid help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS vid help

(first off im not sure if this is the right section to be posting in for this but we'll see)

I need help with my video that i had made a while back. I had restarted my computer, not thinking that i would need to save the clips i used for the video making, well, i went to edit my movie, and every clip is a red X, and i didint save those files, BUT, i did however save the actual video itself, i cant edit it tho. Is there a way i can edit (resolution and size) the video that i have saved? or does it need to be the file that i can use with Windows Movie Maker?

(im trying to see if i can shrink it and make it clearer to put on my phone)

EDIT: Also, where are the recordings saved at in the steam folders? the files that i record from within the console.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: CSS vid help

the css general forums for anything css related, this falls under that as far as i can tell.

not sure about your problem though, might want to go back to your demo files.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X