Outcomes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outcomes

I wasn't entirely around for all the matches, if somebody could post the outcomes of them?

Atomic Dog vs. v1g1lant3
    SloppyJoe = MVP with the two end/game saving plays.
    1st - Chased hosties back to spawn through middle and nailed phaze just before he hit the rescue zone.
    2nd - 13 seconds left, ran to spawn (where the last terrorist was waiting for them to come back with hosties and had just taken out ADog), saw, and proceeded to spray like a mad-man and got a glorious head shot for the end of the round.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Outcomes

|W| shadowwolf v |L| doorway's team
    final score: 26-6
    instance 1: we were T's, me and skylark were held up in house verse 5 of their team, skylark kills 4 in front door, and i kill 1 in window, skylark did exceptionally well there.
    instance 2: they rushed the house after around 2 minutes i believe, we killed I think 1, they got everyone except for me and tritone. i was up top and tritone was beside me near window. they try uptop, i kill him and kill another as i look down, tritone drops down and unloads and kills another. Then we killed them while they were running down long.

probably tons more but i just didnt get around to it, anyone from the other team have any good ones? i cant really explain the rush in round 2 from our side

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

scores posted.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
        instance 1: we were T's, me and skylark were held up in house verse 5 of their team, skylark kills 4 in front door, and i kill 1 in window, skylark did exceptionally well there.
        instance 2: they rushed the house after around 2 minutes i believe, we killed I think 1, they got everyone except for me and tritone. i was up top and tritone was beside me near window. they try uptop, i kill him and kill another as i look down, tritone drops down and unloads and kills another. Then we killed them while they were running down long.

probably tons more but i just didnt get around to it, anyone from the other team have any good ones? i cant really explain the rush in round 2 from our side
        There were two downstairs when I dropped. I flashed from above the staircase and dropped in, killed one CT behind the box by sewer entrance trying to rescue hosties, another by the front door, I believe.

TEAM AWESOME FTW!!!

Comment

Atomic dog's team hacks! lmao =P we got slaughtered!
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Thanks, V.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Section - do you have a breakdown of the rounds and points scored that you can post?

In game we thought it was something like 45-26, but the numbers posted are very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                Atomic dog's team hacks! lmao =P we got slaughtered!
                You guys played a great game and gave us a run every round. It truly could have gone either way every single round. Dont sell your self short
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                  Section - do you have a breakdown of the rounds and points scored that you can post?

In game we thought it was something like 45-26, but the numbers posted are very different.
                  yeah, that ref that was speccing it even agreed it was 45, 25 or something.. maybe the ref counted wrong?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                    yeah... who'd a thunk?
                    A piece of information: The entire time we were T's... I believe I only died twice. Neither were due to the CTs. hmmmm....... (and they were both nades)

When we were on CT side...
                    First, 2 of us smoked up long hall and headed for the sewer (scout and rifle). Didn't matter what we had though.. we had partially obscured that entrance and T was waiting there, gunning us both down.

Smellycat was an obnoxious sniper most of the time, curse him and his accuracy. In fact, he was one of the main reasons we basically just bunkered down as T's after the first round.

We found our most usual method as CTs was to have 3 go apartments, 3 go wineceller. ONce the apartment group cleared up to the tree house, we'd move out to the middle underpass area. Then apartment group clears dark room and we move up under the window. From there, we have fun trying to pick off some of them.. trying to figure a way to snatch and grab some hosties. I know one round we managed to get two of them out. I don't think any other hostages were rescued by either team.

Edit: I blame Texas Oil for the time I shot my team mate through the window when he was in the apartments. TO is lurking in there as a T so much/effectively that I tend to shoot/nade/blast/spit/nuke/scream/fart/puke anything that MOVES in that area.
                    Last edited by Skylark; 10-28-2007, 09:50 PM.
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Read the scoring in the tournament info post...
                      | | |

Comment

man today was very frustrating. A lot of lucky head shots/blind firing. But overall it was fun and a good experience. Game On next week!
                        There are no winners in war.

Comment

Sorry guys who I reffed. I was taking crrrrrazy pills. Hostage points given to terrorists cancel out. THey are worthless. Sorry for the mix up, those scores posted reflect the true scores.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                            Sorry guys who I reffed. I was taking crrrrrazy pills. Hostage points given to terrorists cancel out. THey are worthless. Sorry for the mix up, those scores posted reflect the true scores.
                            Not the first time.. (Cough):D

Comment

clarification posted in announcements thread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X