smod-tactical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smod-tactical

Im new to the smod thing but I found this a few days ago and have had a blast with it by far the best HL2 mod yet .

Check it out

http://www.smod-tactical.com/

You can get the latest version of smod here

http://kh0rn3.googlepages.com/home5
    |TG| Plude220

Re: smod-tactical

i watched the video on their site, and I have to ask, are people made entirely out of blood in that game? I mean, if you kill someone, they EXPLODE in a shower of blood.
    - Drake_Anra

Comment

Originally posted by nhammen View Post
      i watched the video on their site, and I have to ask, are people made entirely out of blood in that game? I mean, if you kill someone, they EXPLODE in a shower of blood.
      It was glorious. Looked like a zombie mod.

Comment

I'm confused.. What is it?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Im not sure what all it can so but to run it you need smod installed in your steamapps then add all of the smod tactical 4 files to it and run it it converts the full game of halflife 2 to completly new felling tactical game. I think it also has maps of its own like in CSS Smod.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

What if you don't have HL2? And that still doesn't explain what it is.

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

You must have HL2 to play it. When I get the Orange Box I will have a copy to give away if you want it Im getting it soon.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

They always say you need HL2, but I can always edit whatever that file is to use the "Source SDK Base" and it works just fine.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                  You must have HL2 to play it. When I get the Orange Box I will have a copy to give away if you want it Im getting it soon.
                  Sure, just let me know when or whatever via PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X