• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on

Where was my team today?

Re: Come on

lmao i just saw the server, 5 vs 1, smelly is the only 1
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

ya i know. We had to forfit

Comment

Well, I would've played all the rounds out in hope that I won, but that's because I'm pretentious. Did everyone forget about DST?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I apologize to everyone involed that I could not make it tonight. I know everyone has better things to do than wait around for no one to show up especailly after all the hard work that was put into doing this.

This was the first real chance I've had to get to a computer today to let anyone know I could not make it.

Again I am truly sorry for not making it.

Comment

Its ok. I was hopeing for people to tell me though i was the only one on our team who actually showed up

Comment

about 5 minutes, maybe less, after u left Dunagan popped in ready for the match, but he was to late.
              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X