AAR: Nov. 10 12:00 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAR: Nov. 10 12:00 AM

Me and Clef had a good couple of maps of zombies early this morning.
    - First map was de_Nuke.
    Other than the couple of rounds that we ventured out into enemy territory, we stuck to the loft above A bombsite. We discovered that the rafters are an excelent vantage point for exploding zombie skulls with M3 shotguns. There are plenty of times when you may get a scare from a "smart" zombie who makes it 1) Up the ladder, 2) Onto the ledge, 3) Around the corner. In those cases, open up! You may also get a few opportunities to drop down from your perch and grab some prescious eggs. If you are lucky, you may get a Low Gravity egg, and you can hop back up, accomplishing nothing but the fufilment of your macho desires to cheat death...and the undead.

- Second map was de_dust unltd.
    After a few rounds of running and gunning, Clef decided that the sniper tower would be a great spot to bust skulls. I cant help but agree after experiencing the following 5 rounds or so. We rush mid, I take some zombies with me back toward their spawn, come around, and by that time Clef has broken out the enterance to the sniper tower and can lay down some suppressive fire as I make my pursued dash to the ladder. We then proceede to 1) Cover the ladder with M3 and DEagle, 2) Lean out the window and obliterate stragglers.

All in all, it was a good 2 man operation. Lots of fun. I just wish more people would be around!! So c'mon everyone, lets get some good games of ZH going on S2, or a genuine game on S1 in the comming days/nights/mornings!

Re: AAR: Nov. 10 12:00 AM

I'd love to! I've only played zombie on other servers - never saw an "egg" though, that must be something they didn't have. And the zombies always won. Seemed to be too one sided. They had the lights all out though, which makes it REALLY hard on the humans, esp since you can't buy nightvision there.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

The maps are darker when playing zh. Im not sure if they mod the original maps or make new ones, im no expert in mapping. But i really like them, de_nuke especially. I think they look just awesome. And yes...the zombies crap out eggs that give boosts.

Comment

When i first saw the zombie thing on TG, i LOVED it much much much much more than regular zombie servers: 1. u actually have to reload instead of the nonstop fire of a para 2. the zombies actually die... 3. maps look much better from the other zh maps.
        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Good AAR, SG. I think that the maps themselves are simply modded (or at least the entities within them.)

Comment

i want to play on the zombie server more but every time i go on nobody is on it. Just pm me for my steam name and we can zombie it up when im free lol
            There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
              i want to play on the zombie server more but every time i go on nobody is on it. Just pm me for my steam name and we can zombie it up when im free lol
              why don't you just get on the server? If everyone did that, nobody would ever join it.

- -

Comment

we have a zombie server?
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I guess not? I've been told there is, but I can find no IP address anywhere in the forums (I even did searches for zombie server) and I can't find it searching inside CS:S

Any help?
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                    I guess not? I've been told there is, but I can find no IP address anywhere in the forums (I even did searches for zombie server) and I can't find it searching inside CS:S

Any help?
                    ZH Server: 70.87.55.30:27015

At least...thats the TG ZH server I play on.:row__540:

Comment

It's temporary atm and the ip might change. Use the friends network to keep in touch on it.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X