Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome versus Echo

We win!

It was a good game, but Awesome did have an advantage as Echo lost Fatman in the first round(?) as he disconnected for some unknown (to us) reason. He never returned. Awesome was a full squad (we actually had seven and meant to rotate someone in, but I don't think it ever happened).

Awesome starts off as the CTs on office unlimited.

We initially sent 3 groups of 2. That mission failed to achieve results as we were slowly eaten alive.

After that we sent 3 down extension/garage and 3 down the longhall (toward the whole). We did well several rounds - mainly thanks to the extension crew managing to fight up and extract the hostages through the windows twice. Once we went and were met in the garage by a hidden hostage (behind the mini-van) and another at the bottom of the extension tunnel. They ate up 2 of the three and I pulled back to join up with a new partner. It ended up being about 15-6 or so...

We switch to Ts. My only real knowledge if of the paper room, as I took that post. The first two rounds the CTs took a long time before finally moving forward. We managed to repel them both times. Then they tried a rush and we fought it off, with them managing to kill a hostage and get a -1 (Bad CT... no cookie). We ended up winning all rounds as Ts. The last round, Spar managed to eat up several of us until one T came out of the elevator behind him and managed to shoot him with a glock. We just were able to keep it bottled up too well for them to get in.

I think the main problem Echo had when we were CTs was not keeping the extension tunnel held. That was where we managed to get most of our points.

As CTs, they were unable to get a toe in anywhere. It was well fought and I was nervous several times, but we achieved victory. I once again surprised myself with some good scores, totally unlike my behavior in normal day-to-day play. I believe it is the caliber of play that is achieved in this tournament.

Hopefully others will post their views to help us achieve a greater degree of play in the future by studying strategies.

<salutes Echo>
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Awesome versus Echo

Yeah Fatman had some real life issues :) but it was still fun. Oh it was 10-6 before the switch :) Ya'lls game picked up bigtime when you switched to T

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
      Once we went and were met in the garage by a hidden hostage (behind the mini-van) and another at the bottom of the extension tunnel. They ate up 2 of the three and I pulled back to join up with a new partner.
      so now im a lowly hostage? pft.. i deserve better than being called a hostie! a civilian maybe, but a HOSTIE! but ya, i was there and u didnt notice me till i started shooting, i was going to wait longer till you were going down but spar was getting mowed down and called for me to jump out of the horse!(ancient pun... lol)
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
        Yeah Fatman had some real life issues :) but it was still fun. Oh it was 10-6 before the switch :) Ya'lls game picked up bigtime when you switched to T
        very well played game, especially that last round spar. I do believe it was 13-6 on the switch. We won 5 rounds on terrorists, giving us a total of 15 points on the T side. You guys received -1 points in CT, so it would total 28 to 5.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Yeah... you were a hostage... held hostage by my gunfire! Oh wait...
          Actually I saw you a few seconds before you started shooting, but failed to fire well enough to save my team mate. (never liked him anyway).

I are a good speller/typist, especially when my wife is yelling at me to get off the dang computer and come change this diaper NOW! :icon_eek:
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
            Actually I saw you a few seconds before you started shooting, but failed to fire well enough to save my team mate. (never liked him anyway).
            I really, really, really don't like you.

Comment

dang tri why you got to be so rude to thje man...you know wat thats not nice. lmao!!!!

nice game guys it was fun.
              "Only the dead have seen then end of the war"

Comment

10 to 6 should be 25 to 5 :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                  10 to 6 should be 25 to 5 :)
                  hm?
                  November 11th's matches:

FTW over Das BOOT: 18-12

SHH over OH NOES: 26-10

Awesome Beat Echo: 28-5

Foxtrot on the comback over the Merry men: 21-19
                  final score was 28-5

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Oh yeah it was 13-6 at switch. Thats what I said.

FUN FUN

Comment

Was a fun game guys, I just really didn't like how horribly I performed on that map. Was always one the maps I have always hated on the Tg server cycle. But all in all was a fun match.

I did notice everyone on my team but spar and i think 1 other still on the Ct's team that last round, id just like to say very nice job taking out 3-4 of their players on your own even when it was hopeless for us to win the match.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Yea that last round with me just sitting in the elevator was insane. I couldn't figure out how to open the stupid door. hah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X