Nice try Echo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice try Echo

Had a good start but we slowly fell out of our game. Good work anyway and very nice defense Team Awesome. Can't wait to play again.

FUN FUN

Re: Nice try Echo

I will be the first to say that I was a little nevorus that I was going up with spar due to his play style I was scared that we were going to get owned by his team but in the end we were VICTORIOUS. well played team echo and good game.

P.S Nice try on that last round spar nice to know that you did not give up even if it was hopeless for you and I salute you. :)
    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

i dont think i have performed so porely on an office match in my life, always tank when its for the money(my performance.. not my teams)... it was fun tho, and i look forward to next week!... o btw! how did u like my stealth extension massacre?
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Well played everybody.

The score looks ugly, but you guys played a great match.

Comment

All I can say is: practice practice practice.

We were out gunned today. Plain and simple. We lost our 6th and it was all downhill from then. I played like arse. Spar and drake can only do so much.
          Again practice. I will be there next week. Hopefully I will not kill a hostee or forget to buy a kit or something stupid.
          AAAARRRGHH! I hate losing to those pansy Seth Green lovers.
          It's not "showart", it's showbusiness.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Broken Sword View Post
            All I can say is: practice practice practice.

We were out gunned today. Plain and simple. We lost our 6th and it was all downhill from then. I played like arse. Spar and drake can only do so much.
            Again practice. I will be there next week. Hopefully I will not kill a hostee or forget to buy a kit or something stupid.
            AAAARRRGHH! I hate losing to those pansy Seth Green lovers.
            Yeah you should practice but as you saw last round of the game while MOST of you guys left spar almost took us down and for that I take my het off and salute the man for his bravery. well done spar
            Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Well done guyszzz
              "Only the dead have seen then end of the war"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed