Nice Fight Team Foxtrot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Fight Team Foxtrot

IT was a heated battle but we lost. great match you guys!
    foxtrot won by 2.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Nice Fight Team Foxtrot

Very good game on both sides! Finally some good new to report from Team Foxtrot HQ. 21-19, final score. Congrats team! And good game M3rry M3n. Well fought battle.

Comment

You guys got the exact same scores except that Foxtrot rescued two more hosties than you. Very well played, glad I got to ref it. Clef the ref ^_^
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

MVP still goes to meat drapes for being a crazy RAMBO. Props to him for killing everyone.

edit: also just because we are 0/3 i think we can pull it off and come out in the top rankings. WHO-RA!
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

what? whoever that was is either crazy or crazy. so if he comes back it is not about how many points the individual gets but how many rounds the team wins. so whether I do my best to help the team achieve that and I die with out a kill or rescue then my job in accomplished. Ok thank you and bye =(

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
            what? whoever that was is either crazy or crazy. so if he comes back it is not about how many points the individual gets but how many rounds the team wins. so whether I do my best to help the team achieve that and I die with out a kill or rescue then my job in accomplished. Ok thank you and bye =(
            In concur. I died many times in our game, but we lost worse than these guys did. At least their match was close.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I got the most kills on our team that match =D woot! lmao
              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone.
                I just want to say that, for the record, I did not post this.
                My first hint was the lack of pictures.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Good match guys, It was very close and pretty intense. I knew it would be since we were both fighting to stay alive.

Please don't feed the trolls...The moderators will take care of them.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                    I got the most kills on our team that match =D woot! lmao
                    O sorry about that Soulja. You get MVP as well. I guess I still had certain rounds stuck in my head =(

Comment

to be honest, i was getting kinda lucky man, those fights with vulcan were hot, i thought i was dead so many times. Vig had my back tho!

Comment

We fight so hard and have been losing such close ones.
                        I think once we get a decent practice under our belts and put together a better plan for the upcoming map, we could be a force to be reckoned with.
                        Great game.. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
                        Meat Drapes
                        -[OIJ]-
                        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X