Need zombie server help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need zombie server help

When I play, I see a lot of red ERRORs running around. I sometimes also see zombie models. Here are the error messages I see in the console upon joining

Initializing renderer...
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/doorknob.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/doorknobb.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/doorknobb.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/doorknob.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_dust/du_antenna_b.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_dust/du_antenna_b.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_prodigy/prodcables256.mdl)
    SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_prodigy/prodcables256.mdl)
    Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.
    Support for this will go away soon.
    - Material : nature/blendmilground004_12
    - Surface center : 1532 -1536 258
    Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: nature/blendmilground004_12). Support for this will go away soon.

Counter-Strike: Source
    Map: cs_beirut2_hdr_tg
    Players: 14 / 18
    Build 3152
    Server Number 3
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( real_version set to 1.0.5b), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( knockback set to 1.1.2), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( namecheck set to 1.01), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( nq_version set to 1.0.0), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( teaminfo set to v1.0), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( popup_version set to Abr9), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( yogf_ver set to 2.0r1), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( yltb_ver set to 1.1r1), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( es_corelib_ver set to 1.5.0.171a), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_reserve_slots set to 1), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_tickrate set to 66), skipping
    SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_nextmap set to de_nordic_chapel), skipping
    Got pure server whitelist: sv_pure = 1.
    CAsyncWavDataCache: 0 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity
    Error Vertex File for 'ill_hanger/props/powergen.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'ill_hanger/vehicles/aim54.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'ill_hanger/vehicles/blackhawk.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'ill_hanger/vehicles/hemmit.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'morningstar\mor_palm01.mdl' not found
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/aim54
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/aa
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/hemmt
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/hemmtwh
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/hemmtws
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/blkhwkn
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/blkhwkm
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/vehicles/blkhwkw
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/ill_hanger/props/powergen
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for morningstar_props/mor_palm_bark01
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for morningstar_props/mor_palm_leaf01
    Begin loading faces (loads materials)
    End loading faces (loads materials)
    Initializing renderer...
    CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error l

ANY HELP?
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Need zombie server help

now after messing around

Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_charple001.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_charple001_head.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_charple001_hs.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_corpse002.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_corpse002_head.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_corpse002_hs.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_zombie003.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_zombie003_head.mdl' not found
    Error Vertex File for 'player/zh/zh_zombie003_hs.mdl' not found
    Error Index File for 'weapons\v_rif_aug.mdl' checksum 67645437 should be -647696969
    Error Index File for 'weapons\w_rif_aug.mdl' checksum 1736877141 should be 2083564461
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Not so sure about the error messages in consloe, but about getting rid of the errors in game and replacing the errors with skins, go to 'http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/CS_Source_Zombie_Horde_Mod;78391' or any other website with the CS:S Zombie Horde Mod available for download. Once you download it, open it with winzip or something similar, and extract the files into your cstrike folder accordingly. If you have ever installed custom weapon skins, you should know how to do it. If not:

Before starting: Go into your program files, and open the Steam folder. Then go to Steamapps>'your username'>counter-strike source folder>cstrike.

1. Open the zhplugin-1.0.0 folder in the extraction program of your choice.
      -- From here, you can either drag the whole cstrike folder from the extraction program into your cstrike folder. I have heard that at least one person still had some error signs after doing this. If you want to be sure, continue with directions.
      2. Open the cstrike folder
      3. Drag the 'maps' folder into your maps folder
      4. Drag the 'materials' folder into your materials folder, and so on.

I am not an expert, quite obviously, so I hope it works for you. :row__577:

Comment

manual downloadization worked for me