Zombie Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Server

Is it gone or just down? It gets fully populated and I wanna play. Whaaaaaaa... lol

Re: Zombie Server

It's down, it's only in testing atm. When i can have it fully functional after some updates from different mods, I'll announce it. It will start as a one night a week thing and will take server 2's IP address.

- -

Comment

that sounds awesome, cant wait to play on it!
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

I miss it allready :(
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
          It's down, it's only in testing atm. When i can have it fully functional after some updates from different mods, I'll announce it. It will start as a one night a week thing and will take server 2's IP address.
          B...B...But I spent about 20 minutes last night running up my score just so I'm ranked 4th and Helspen is bumped down to 5th and I was going to rub it in his face and this is SO not fair I'm telling mom.

Comment

tbh server2 lost its daily population status, full time ZH on ser2 would pwn!
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

With all the people that play in the tourny and all that second server should be full also at times. it gets people on the weekends. The week days its slow.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                With all the people that play in the tourny and all that second server should be full also at times. it gets people on the weekends. The week days its slow.
                good point! i retract my statement =P but weekdays would be nice!
                powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Kind of bummed that it will only be one night a week, but it DID take away from the general populace of server one. I remember coming into Server one while it was full and after the round was over, half of the people went over to the ZH server. (SG) >=(
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                    Kind of bummed that it will only be one night a week, but it DID take away from the general populace of server one. I remember coming into Server one while it was full and after the round was over, half of the people went over to the ZH server. (SG) >=(
                    People love me:madsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by SG View Post
                      People love me:madsmile:
                      Don't kid yourself.
                      <3

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Would people still be interested in a zombie night? I'm trying to figure out if I should spend time on trying to get it to work. From what i saw there is only one server running it. It's no longer being updated but it can run with some tweaking.

- -

Comment

Braiiiiiins...It is fun when we can get a good group together. I know I'd be down for this, fo sho!
                          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I forgot to mention this is a CSS plugin. You can check it out here

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                              Would people still be interested in a zombie night? I'm trying to figure out if I should spend time on trying to get it to work. From what i saw there is only one server running it. It's no longer being updated but it can run with some tweaking.
                              Yes, Please! When you started the thread asking about a second PCS Lockdown night I immediately thought of having a zombie night. I used to love to play on servers with the Zombie hordemod but I can't even imagine how fun it would be playing on a TG server running this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X