Campaign Ribbons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Ribbons

In case you missed it, campaign ribbons were issued for several PCS vs ... matches: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-presentation/

(See stickies in that forum for instructions on adding ribbons to your signature.)

Re: Campaign Ribbons

I'm wearing my second ribbon right now! It reminds me of how much ass my team kicked.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm wearing this ribbon from early January 2006. I think I was on the NPCSP team at the time.

Comment

How come I didn't get one?.....
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I like my new ribbon.
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

If you guys participated but aren't listed in the award presentation, send a PM to Ribbons and indicate which match you were part of. (And if you participated in multiple, you should be wearing a ribbon w/ a star or two or three :))

Comment

I played in it and I didnt get one?
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                If you guys participated but aren't listed in the award presentation, send a PM to Ribbons and indicate which match you were part of. (And if you participated in multiple, you should be wearing a ribbon w/ a star or two or three :))
                quoted for plude.

- -

Comment

What a bummer. I was supposed to be in that match too, but I got in trouble and had my computer taken away for the weekend.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X