Zen of BYAHH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen of BYAHH

When was the last time you were completely on top of your game? Do you do anything differently to, like, totally pwn all the n00bs?

Last night I won 3 out of 4 maps on a packed 32 person reverse gungame turbo server (the kind where you respawn and immediately get your next gun instead of waiting for a round end in frenzy deathmatch style) while listening to Chopin with game volume turned almost completely down.

Zen.

It was a bit of a waste, though, because this particular server plays a clip of Howard Dean's BYAHH every time you get a kill. Making quick work of the other team and getting 8 or 9 kills in a row is awesome. BYAHH!!! BYAHH!!! BYAHH!!!

You guys have any especially zen moments lately? Assault's frag grenades need not apply.

Re: Zen of BYAHH

Not on CSS, but on ArmA the other day while trying out the new Sahrani Life mod...

I spawned in to the hospital, saw the bank was fairly ungaurded...ran as fast as I could to the pistol place (you need to be armed to rob the bank) since that was the closest gun place to the bank, got a gat, ran back, robbed the bank while nobody was looking...high tailed it outta there...turned a corner to find SG sitting in a 5 ton with a .50 cal MG mounted...I turn to run, he gives a little chase, I turn back around, he stops...goes for the MG turret position...too late...gat gat gat...SG's dead...still two more cops on patrol, had no idea where they were. Steal SG's truck, try to make it out...come across another guard (Sam Hoy) on a motorcycle...made quick work of him...finally getting out of town...ran into Gogeta standing by his helicopter, took him down while he was distracted and then escaped into the wilderness with the cash. Eventually I crashed and died on my way to the hideout...but I was on a killingspree with nothing but a pistol to start me out. Not an easy task in the world of ArmA.

Good times.
    | | |

Comment

Gogeta? Distracted? NEVER!
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

He was crying about his LittleBird getting disabled or something like that.
        | | |

Comment

I bet he was playing golf on the tarmac.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Last night playing Fear :) There were three ATC security guards in one room whom I managed to surprise. After going into Slo-Mo I charged forward, jump kicked the first one, blasted the second with a shotgun and bashed the third in the face with the butt of the shotgun. None of them had a chance to fire a single shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
              He was crying about his LittleBird getting disabled or something like that.
              LOL Heres the story on that.... I was afk hovering above the bank in the LB for a good 30 minutes maybe. Looking at the map showing it to a buddy of mine. I happened to notice the compass start to spin and Im like WHOA!!!.. lol ya I actually said it. I quick turn the map off and to my surprise someone (cogh cough insanatrix cough cough) had shot out my tail rutter and I was spinning out of control... I was actually able to spin my way from the bank about 1000 meters South to the gas station which I thought repaired vehicles too... I spun all teh way down over there AND landed it, spinning next to a building with set of barrels next to it (thats the station) safely and in range to FILL MY GAS TANK!!!! I was so pissed! LOL so I just stood there by it sulking for 20 minutes and I see atomic cruise by me .. get out of his vehicle and blast lil ol helpless me... :D
              Dizlor

Comment

Pretty sure this was right after I died at Atomics hands. I bought me another 5 ton truck, no MG this time. I also purchased an M24 Sniper rifle, a mine, and some other explosives. (And NVGs). The Terrorist base that Atomic appeared to be at as about a 15 minute drive offroad in the 5 ton. BUT, it was pitch black out, and when i would come down hills or go through trees, my NV cut out quite a bit, putting me speeding down a huge ravine and sliding up the side of it at about 75 km/h. 5 tons are tall rigs, and she tipped on me, leaving me about 500 meters to the SW of the terrorist base on foot. I ran around it for another good 15 mins, trying to find a good vantage point to shoot Atomic from long range. When that failed, greatly in part to the millions of trees around their base, I ran to the only road leading in, and out. Threw down a mine in the middle of it, and ran up the side of a hill to overlook the road. And waited. Half hour later, I figure he isnt coming out. I go to the store to get some stuff and come back, hoping to see a burning truck in the middle of the road. NOPE! Call in Gogeta for air extraction, and thats the end of that escapade.

Comment

I swear it sounds like you guys are talking about something that happened in real life.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I was on a surf server yesterday, and i went flying *WOOSH* over a wall and landed on the final landing (where u win the map) and i sent everyone to jail and snagged that para and mowed them all down, non of them stood a chance!
                    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Had this happen to me on PR. We were in control of the center area of Government Office. A little bird was taking an entire enemy squad to the unguarded flank and one of our team members just started yelling to take it out. I had a Light Anti Armor rocket launcher and i shot it 500 meters and hit the little bird right in the tail while it had all of its passengers. It blew up and all of my squad mates just started laughing hysterically.
                      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Hahaha, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                          Had this happen to me on PR. We were in control of the center area of Government Office. A little bird was taking an entire enemy squad to the unguarded flank and one of our team members just started yelling to take it out. I had a Light Anti Armor rocket launcher and i shot it 500 meters and hit the little bird right in the tail while it had all of its passengers. It blew up and all of my squad mates just started laughing hysterically.

Funny when you take something out with something that normally wouldn't be used against it. I specifically remember doing something similar to that in Desert Combat (BF1942 mod). They had anti-air missles, but I was out, so I took one down with an anti-tank rpg. Good times, good times.
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by SG View Post
                            Pretty sure this was right after I died at Atomics hands. I bought me another 5 ton truck, no MG this time. I also purchased an M24 Sniper rifle, a mine, and some other explosives. (And NVGs). The Terrorist base that Atomic appeared to be at as about a 15 minute drive offroad in the 5 ton. BUT, it was pitch black out, and when i would come down hills or go through trees, my NV cut out quite a bit, putting me speeding down a huge ravine and sliding up the side of it at about 75 km/h. 5 tons are tall rigs, and she tipped on me, leaving me about 500 meters to the SW of the terrorist base on foot. I ran around it for another good 15 mins, trying to find a good vantage point to shoot Atomic from long range. When that failed, greatly in part to the millions of trees around their base, I ran to the only road leading in, and out. Threw down a mine in the middle of it, and ran up the side of a hill to overlook the road. And waited. Half hour later, I figure he isnt coming out. I go to the store to get some stuff and come back, hoping to see a burning truck in the middle of the road. NOPE! Call in Gogeta for air extraction, and thats the end of that escapade.
                            my gosh, arma sounds like a totally dif game since i played last... i gotta try that new mod out