Oh Noes vs Echo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Noes vs Echo

Good job ya'll both teams. I thought we was gonna tie up at 1 point but ya'll kept the lead. Nice work.

FUN FUN

Re: Oh Noes vs Echo

Good game all.

/uses WD40 on rusty skills :)

Comment

I blame the closeness of the match of Assault9. I can't believe that we lost that round. Everyone on our team that was dead was extremely loud yelling at him "Disciple is right there! GET HIM!!!" Then bam, dead and we lose.

In all seriousness though, Assault did a great job more than his crazy junk.

I had a great time playing today. Very nice try to Team Echo. I especially liked that sniper battle that disciple and myself had(I won of course).
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I had Famas. :D

Comment

I havent had time to play much due to my wedding so I suxed.. but we still won great game guys.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Woot not part of team but made the closest bombing, sniped two ct's then I smoked A picked up the bomb with 11 seconds to spare and planted with 3 seconds to spare, then killed the two remaining ct's. (other than that round i sucked)

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

You didn't suck. Until you got greedy and forgot that if you saw me, I saw you; and that Famas does not forgive.

. <-- Your head on my screen before Famas.

<-- Your head on my screen after Famas.

Comment

Rofl well it was hard to think about that while trying an un-usual form of sniping (balenceing on exstincts head). The idea was so i could see across the roof without approuching it lol, i jump on his head, see you, duck then stand again and die.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

Very good game guys, that last round where disciple stood on my head , I swear as soon as he got up there all I hear is sparhawkxx saying "dont get seen guys" bang disciple's dead, heh heh.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

What was bizzare was I generally don't like being told to go roof because I always die when I go roof because of snipers. e_e

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
                      What was bizzare was I generally don't like being told to go roof because I always die when I go roof because of snipers. e_e
                      My experience on roof is usually death by rifles. Any rifle takes me down really.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                        Rofl well it was hard to think about that while trying an un-usual form of sniping (balenceing on exstincts head). The idea was so i could see across the roof without approuching it lol, i jump on his head, see you, duck then stand again and die.
                        Yeah, that doesn't seem very realistic now does it?

Comment

What are you talking about? The totem-pole sniper system is the key to any offensive charge. Remember when Janet Reno stacked 40 snipers so they could eradicate the Davidians?

Comment

I think Disciple being shot is very realistic.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Actually the boost is fine as long as both players arnt shooting at the same time. I checked it out a while back. Unless I'm wrong please clear me up Vulcan. I don't like it either if its not cleared. :) Oh and i think it would have to be the top guy firing, but I just made that up because how could the lower one fire?

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X