TG-FTW vs. TG-SHH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-FTW vs. TG-SHH

Close game! It was down to one point for the last round (the first game we've played all the way through), and I was scared until Gogeta swept y'all from behind. I don't know about you guys, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself (despite my score of zero).
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: TG-FTW vs. TG-SHH

Good fight! Hope to see you guys in the Championship match! :D
    | | |

Comment

It was a good game guys. Coming down to one point like that.. awesome man my heart was seriously racin lol.
      Dizlor

Comment

Next time Gogeta won't be so lucky flanking us..........I HOPE!!!!!!!!
        midget-beater

Comment

Originally posted by jblood View Post
          Next time Gogeta won't be so lucky flanking us..........I HOPE!!!!!!!!
          Your back is just as important as your front.....You never know in a match ;) ggs
          Dizlor

Comment

"my score of zero"

Comment

We can neither confirm nor deny the validity of this statement at this time.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

we aren't at liberty to validate the confirmation or undeniablity of such remark.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

we aren't currently available to comment on the aforementioned accusat- Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

Comment

lol.. a good game from only one person on the other team...:D +rep blood.
                    Dizlor

Comment

We'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that he speaks for all of them.
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X