Turkey Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Day!

That's right it's Turkey Day once again! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

P.S. Except for Ed now that he's gone all vegetarian and fruity on us with his new avatar :D

Re: Turkey Day!

*Insert laugh here*
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

ahhhh hahaha, quit pickin on Ed =P Happy thnkxgiving evrybdy
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

yes, Happy Thanksgiving folks...

Comment

Yes indeed (>^_^)> Happy thanksgiving <(^_^<)

Comment

Happy Turkey day guys hope you have lots of fun, I know I will :)
            Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Thanks for standing up for me, Soulja. For the record, I ate a whole turkey today. Off the record, that's a complete boldfaced lie; I had to share it with a dozen other people.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

happy thanksgiving, hopefully everyone got as fat as I did.

Comment

Happy day after thanksgiving.

Did anyone play football yesterday? I did and I am feeling it right now.

As for the whole turkey thing, I did not have any. I actually had a plate of Chicken Fetticcinni Alfredo, that's a good meal right there.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

We played football. I got three sacks, and one for a turnover, but they didn't give me a sack of turnovers as a reward, so I just ate turkey and such instead.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

We played flag football. We do this teenagers vs men thing every year, so the old guys didn't want to get beat up. Although they probably would have slammed through most of our small guys. We did get to be pretty intense though, had linemen and everything. Blocking was insane and tough against big guys.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                        We played football. I got three sacks, and one for a turnover, but they didn't give me a sack of turnovers as a reward, so I just ate turkey and such instead.
                        Hmm... 'Turnover' wouldn't fit on your avatar. Is that even a fruit? I think it's the thing that Peach pulls out of the ground in Super Smash Brothers: Melee. Or maybe that's a radish... Ednos decided he didn't want any new members, so he would scare them away. Imagine joining and the first thing you see is 'PICKLE CARROT PEPPER BANANA'. Just kidding.

Edit: got the order of the veggies wrong.
                        Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Originally posted by kean View Post
                          happy thanksgiving, hopefully everyone got as fat as I did.
                          Kean we couldnt get fatter before thanksgiving...Many tried but damn man ur a fatass.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X