Realism MOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realism MOD

Hey guys um i was looking threw the threads to try to find the realism Mod but couldnt find any and i have a server and i would like to get the realism Mod on it so do yous no were i can get it
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Re: Realism MOD

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...r-scripts.html
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

us normal people dont have permission to browse those types of forums silly ednos!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...velopment.html
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

For the people that have no access to that forum:

If I was a bad boy by posting this, an admin can delete it, but I figure that it is a good idea, since this question comes up so often.
          - Drake_Anra

Comment

While we're on the subject - is there any way to install these mods locally? I was running through the tourney map today on a local server instance w/some bots and it would've been nice to be able to use the same mod for practice.

Comment

Yeah, look up installing scripts and stuff on the "listen server".
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Well if you guys read the stickies around here and the SOP's you might realize a little more about the dev group than you think.. ;)

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X