This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another win for AWESOME...

Well due to both teams having to get subtitues it was some what hard to start playing at first I think we were 6 players awesome and 4 merry man :(. I later gave them a sub but it was hopeless for them to win after we as ct's won and thier team morale going down it felt as they had given up on the tourney match :( . But I would also like to point out that while some players do not appreciate what the admin team has done for us and the time it takes from thier personal life to setup up this tornament I would like to thank the whole Admin team for the effort they but into this tornament.
    Last edited by Shadowolf; 11-25-2007, 07:04 PM.
    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Re: another win for AWESOME...

Originally posted by Shadowolf View Post
    I would like to thank the whole Admin team for the effort they but into this.
    This.

Comment

I agree. Thank you very much Admins

Comment

It really is disappointing to see so many players not show up.
        Given, this is a holiday weekend, but even the very first matches were played with less than full teams.

Comment

My problem was I read the thread wrong. I thought the game was a 7pm EST. I am sorry fellas. Stupid mistake. I even practiced last night!!!
          Meat Drapes
          -[OIJ]-
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Knowing that you said something makes me feel better t(-_-t). Thank you very much.
            There are no winners in war.

Comment

First, I would like to point out that the title of this thread sounds very conceited.

Originally posted by Shadowolf View Post
              Well due to both teams having to get subtitues it was some what hard to start playing at first I think we were 6 players awesome and 4 merry man :(. I later gave them a sub but it was hopeless for them to win after we as ct's won and thier team morale going down it felt as they had given up on the tourney match :( . But I would also like to point out that while some players do not appreciate what the admin team has done for us and the time it takes from thier personal life to setup up this tornament I would like to thank the whole Admin team for the effort they but into this tornament.
              I am not so sure that someone was putting down the administration. I am pretty sure it was about the lack of players actually showing up to play.

I completely appreciate the admins. I am sure this is requires a good amount of hours to put together, so I try to help as much as possible. You guys can call me Clef the Ref ^_^
              Just try to be nice with the admins. They are doing their best and should get some respect for effort. Yay for admins.
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone.
                I can only create so many stupid photoshops to try and conjure up some sense of purpose here.
                There's no limit to the number of photoshops you can produce to that end; there's a distinct, finite, and small limit to the number that will conjure up a sense of purpose.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone.
                  ... it is.

That's what makes us so F****** awesome. GOSH.

There were a few comments near the end of game that could've been interpreted as a shot against the tourney as a whole. I'll admit that with poor showings like today it takes away from the romance of it all. It's becoming an internet argument - even if you win you're still a retard.

I can only create so many stupid photoshops to try and conjure up some sense of purpose here.
                  I think for you tritone, you and your team needs to tone down the comments a bit and try to act more humble. We all have are moments but we still need to remember that we are coming together to have fun playing against everyone who imo are really good at this server. We are here to fellowship...winning shouldn't be the top priority but it is nice.

Edit - I would also like to thank shadow and disciple for showing up to sub today. It was really appreciated.
                  There are no winners in war.

Comment

Eh...if TG SHH was undefeated you all would be hearing it too. To the victors go the spoils! :D
                    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
                      I think for you tritone, you and your team needs to tone down the comments a bit and try to act more humble.
                      Hahahahahahahaha, good one.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

The true fact of the matter is that if I had shown up at 5pm insted of 7pm then you guys would be singing a different tune!!

Count your blessings gentlemen. Enjoy your sunshine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:madsmile:
                        Meat Drapes
                        -[OIJ]-
                        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
                          I think for you tritone, you and your team needs to tone down the comments a bit and try to act more humble.
                          Fair enough.

Comment

? I think Team awesome can talk as much smack as they want as long as its not During LIVE games matchs or any . Or anything rude that offends. You see that chart he made of the awesomeness. Thats not funny? Your crazy not to laugh at that :) I might of missed something, maybe you kicked a team when they was down? Even if they didn't kick a team when they are down, please enjoy your wins or losses. This is for fun.

FUN FUN

Comment

That reminds me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed