This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing Up To Far

Hey, I was just playing arcticstorm as a ct and the t's were pushing up to far bottom of stairs in the lobby in front of entrance door, etc. My question is that maybe you could put something in a motd different for each map that is actually a map of the playing field and then you show were t's and or ct's can push up to and if they go past that. It's illegal because its just bad that there pushing up to far.

Re: Pushing Up To Far

there are no boundaries. Simple as that. If you remember to play the objective, be it defend the hosties or defuse the bomb. If you keep that in mind then everything will be good. Usually a simple reminder is all thats needed on a server where you think people are moving up to far.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

VIP = no boundaries.

Comment

New maps = hard if you dont know boundries simple as that there should be a map there that says were to go. Thats how i see it

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
          VIP = no boundaries.
          Yeah, except we are talking about arctic storm, not arctic.

It's not they went out of bounds, it was more like "Let's push out really far and see if they call it killhunting" or "I, as one person, am going to try to flank 4 people all by myself, all the while hoping they don't turn around and shoot me".

Just been seeing alot of this lately. Becoming a tad annoying, but I might just be in a bad mood. Who knows.
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
            Yeah, except we are talking about arctic storm, not arctic.
            Oh.
            Well, I guess the terrorists just thought it would be BENeficial to push up a bit into defensive bottlenecks regardless of how far they were from the original objective.

Comment

Trooper speaks the truth. That's about all there is to say about it. You might find that a defensive team will take a little more extreme measure to stop an offense as long as they are doing it the right way which involves many factors, then expect it and don't get caught off guard.

Many of these factors have been explained, check out the tactic forum sticky written by sloppy joe.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X