This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving TG

I have been playing on TG for quite awhile now. Ive never been a problem on the server before, I've put up with alot of things that go on and havent said anything. But tonight i am now going to say that i will no longer be playing on TG servers and supporting what i can. I would get on early and message people to get them to come play and fill up the server. You have a second TG server that no one plays at, and ive always wondered why they just dont get rid of it and add slots to the forst server. But it doesnt matter now right, tonight i was playing on the first TG server and someone was resueing (sorry sp) the hosties. While i was chasing them i accidently shot a couple hosties. After that round during the next round same thing happens, and this time i get the boot. And what really pisses me off is that i waited for for like 20 to 30 mins to get in and play with my friends! So after i get kicked i cant get back in. .

Re: leaving TG

Ok, I have to support this guy right here. They need to realise whats an accident and whats not and im guessing the admin who kicked him was looking for this stuff trying to find someone to kick to let someone else in. I think you should stay in the server buddy but bring this up directly to the admin through a PM. I waited for about an hour trying to get in and i gave up on it. So I think you have a good reason to get pissed and that admin better be able to back up his story through a PM.

*Sara

Comment

Maybe you need to read the rules on how to handle in game issues. Dont ever question admins on the forums, you take it to a PM...maybe both of you should read the SOPs again.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
        Ok, I have to support this guy right here. They need to realise whats an accident and whats not and im guessing the admin who kicked him was looking for this stuff trying to find someone to kick to let someone else in. I think you should stay in the server buddy but bring this up directly to the admin through a PM. I waited for about an hour trying to get in and i gave up on it. So I think you have a good reason to get pissed and that admin better be able to back up his story through a PM.

*Sara

You telling me im not telling him to PM the admin?

Comment

your first 2 sentences.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

The thing is, you really shouldn't let the Hosties get touched in the first place, so unless you have a clean shot with an accurate weapon, you just have to tail 'em and wait for an opportunity. Shooting through the hostages isn't a legal way to down the escaping CT.

Nor is professional grenade. Because I once nailed a CT about to succeed with a power potato and I was chewed out for it because it non-lethally splash-damaged the hosties while planting the CT six yards from and six feet under the rescue zone.

Of course, I take it in stride because everyone's jealous of my spud-sniper power. Espeically those who are defeated by it. :D

"trying to find someone to kick to let someone else in."
            Why would they need to do that? The Reserve system accomplishes that, and if they wanted to make an exception for someone, they don't need an excuse to kick someone, afaik.

Comment

I'm pretty certain that killing 2 hosties is an auto-kick. The rest of us are subject to the same auto-response when we screw up too.

@Dr.Fasty

You really have no idea what you're talking about here. Admins have never and will never act in the manner you describe. Nobody sits around waiting for the slightest screw up so they can kick them just so one of their buddies can get on the server...that's a ridiculous assumption.

I'm with Trooper. You two could probably use a good read through the SOP's again.
              | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X