Echo vs das boot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo vs das boot

Good games guys. sorry nobody showed but that seems to be going around latly :(

I need to get Smelly a ribbon for showing up for his games. Hes always there. Anyway good games.

FUN FUN

Re: Echo vs das boot

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
    I need to get Smelly a ribbon for showing up for his games. Hes always there. Anyway good games.
    A loyalty ribbon =P
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Distinguished Conduct is more like it.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
      Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
      Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
        yes!

- -

Comment

Oh god that was a gg even tho we didnt get a point. Lol gj tho spar&team.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            a bit off subject but i think that would be a good way to give a lil somethin to everyone/anyone who participates at every game and being dedicated to their team/community.

anyway, congrats on your teams win.
            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
              a bit off subject but i think that would be a good way to give a lil somethin to everyone/anyone who participates at every game and being dedicated to their team/community.

anyway, congrats on your teams win.
              Yeah, but then we would have had to keep track of everyone that showed up to the matches. A bit late for that. I mean, I could tell you who from my team has been there every week, but that's just my team.

Comment

I think its more impressive that smelly showed up to all his games when his team wasn't backing him shows distinguished conduct because he didn't quit. However being part of a team that all its members showed up to every match just shows that you lot were having fun.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                  I think its more impressive that smelly showed up to all his games when his team wasn't backing him shows distinguished conduct because he didn't quit. However being part of a team that all its members showed up to every match just shows that you lot were having fun.
                  You saying I'm not loyal?

Comment

Yep.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm not saying your not loyal i'm just saying your loyalty hasn't been put to the test as smellys has.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                        I'm not saying your not loyal i'm just saying your loyalty hasn't been put to the test as smellys has.
                        Psshh. That's what I have to say to that.

Nah, I think it's a good idea to have give a ribbon for something like that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X