AWESOME and FTW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWESOME and FTW

well awesome has pulled out another win, good game to all players, especially FTW who had to play with subs and were still short a man the entire match. If you guys had another player it definitely would have been alot closer, but none the less gg and final score was 31-10.

"Also, congrats to Team Awesome's Head... its now grown large enough to surpass both Bono AND Sean Penn's head in the guiness book of world records." Section - 8

Thank you section, even though you are hating on us thanks for the job with the match tonight and all the crazy autoteambalance stuff. Even though it was hilarious! Btw, Ill give you Sean Penn but Bono(if you watch southpark) is actually a piece of crap, literally, so he doesn't qualify.

Re: AWESOME and FTW

Just because his music and his political goals suck doesn't mean he's a piece of crap.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Dang I lost like 150$ on that FTW game. I have no more respect for them =(. Specially after the match Fransan came in with his stupid mac10 and killed me alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
        Specially after the match Fransan came in with his stupid mac10 and killed me alot.
        Fran, this is what got you PCS. ^_^
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Yea Fran should be thanking me.

Comment

Dangit...This makes me sad. I was going to help sub for them, but I turn on my computer Sunday morning to a fried video card. I could have made the difference maybe! oh well...sorrrry Fran

Comment

I R dumb. I forgot that 5pm eastern is 4pm central. I'm glad Awesome won without me. Again. :-( I will be there next time! OH YES! Assuming they want the guy who missed ... 4? OMG in the tourney! GO AWESOME! (I can cheer at least)
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...