Wish it would work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish it would work.

I know that you can only do so much to a CSS server. I wish that the reserved slots would kick people at the end of round instead of the middle of it. I've seen rounds lost because someone was kicked for a reserved slot.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Wish it would work.

Well we all wish for it who don't have a SM but there's nothing you can say or do to change it because the SM status is what keeps the server up and running.
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

Thing is if there is a problem on the server and its full and you need an admin you don't want him to wait a possible 8 mins to come on and sort it out now do you.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Why would they need to come in? RCON, ban everyone who isn't SM, problem solved. :D

Comment

The server need some.... uh roughage and bulk to their diet. Thats the fiber filled non-SMs.

I do appreciate TG, i just don't have the money for a SM. You shouldn't get rid of reserved slots but i wish that they wouldn't kick us non-SMs mid round while were still alive.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

I'm a veteran at getting kicked by SMs due to my high "Canadian ping". I've been kicked while planting, defusing and a bunch times when I was the last one left on my team. What really pisses me off is that it kicks the non SM with the highest ping. Since my ping is usually at around 85-100, I'm the one kicked 99%(Not an exaggeration) of the time. This can get annoying when specs, tkers, killhunters and pretty much any noob gets to stay while I'm kicked. I propose we go back to the setting where it would kick the non SM with the least amount of time on the server. That setting isn't exactly perfect but at least it's better then what we have now. Or maybe I'm the only one who cares about this because I have such a high ping by this server's standards.

Comment

Ya'll have to get on that 2nd server. I know it is slow at times but you can get a good game if you can get 10 people in there while server 1 is full.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                Ya'll have to get on that 2nd server. I know it is slow at times but you can get a good game if you can get 10 people in there while server 1 is full.
                Yea but the thing is spar ill try to go in the second server. Then no one comes in the second server and im waiting for like half an hour. I have a few TG members on my friends list ill message them to get on but there always "into it" But yea on the part that sam said I get kicked alot for my ping. When I join my ping is in the high 200's it always goes down but like the first 6 minutes it takes me to join my ping is really high a perfect target **tbh i thought the server just hated me**

Comment

thanks for the suggestion nerd but it's currently not possible and probably never will be. There can be hope though!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
                    When I join my ping is in the high 200's it always goes down but like the first 6 minutes it takes me to join my ping is really high a perfect target **tbh i thought the server just hated me**
                    That's happened to me before. I connect and my ping starts out reading at 300+ but works its way down to about 15 in less than a minute. I get kicked for breaking the ping limit before it gets all the way on occasion...and the server is usually full when this happens...but I've never had to wait too long for a slot to open. I've always wondered if i could change something in my settings to prevent this though.

Comment

And I know SM's keep the server running but look at Sam for example hes a veteran TG member getting kicked because idk he can afford it. He's been supporting the TG Community for how ever long and hes getting kicked by SM's that havent been there half the time he has. It just really pisses people off.

Comment

I dont know why everyone is complaining there is another TG server that is almost always empty even tho server 1 is never leaving 14/14. yea i can understand getting booted while planting/defusing/bind last one on team, but there is nothing they can do about it. (that i know of)
                        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

If you came back from hoiliday to find a squater living in your house would you let him finish dinner first or would you kick him out staight away ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

HA great analogy.
                            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X