DE maps should = 2 scouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE maps should = 2 scouts

I think that every DE map should get two scouts per. You should be able to have one scout per bombsite.

Re: DE maps should = 2 scouts

But if you do that, then you have people not using them for Scouting each bomb site. One scout is nice because it puts more people at the objectives at the combat.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

You could put on the MOTD that one scout goes for each bombsite

Comment

That's an extra rule that's a real pain in the butt to enforce. Regardless, most demolition maps have at least one bombsite that can be easily defended with no scout, and most have two.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I dont think all De maps should have scout but cs harvest should its a huge map and its all open space and a great map and alot of people like to scout there but thats only my opinion.
          I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
          P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

I think it's fun to communicate with who has the scout. And really, the scouter should be communicating a lot and teammates should be calling targets for the scouter. Instead of adding more firepower to the maps, communicate.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

Comment

at ease 4th...
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

I agree...1 is plenty. Are 2 allowed on forest? Can't remember. What maps are 2 allowed on?

Comment

only one I can think of is urban warfare

Comment

Tbh i would be happy if only one scout was allowed on any map no matter how big and open the map is. Firstly the scout is an awsumely deadly weapon and with only one you have to work harder to protect the man useing it and to set the scouter up in a position of worth. Secondly with one scout that your relying on, you have to be more in touch with him and he with you. And thirdly i vote defernately no to 2 scouts on harvest because then people will just sit around waiting for scouters to do the work rather than going for the objective.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJoe View Post
                      I think it's fun to communicate with who has the scout.
                      Fun to communicate with whom is GOOD with the scout. Most of the time im trying to help a scouter call targets he gets nailed by a headshot before i even talk.
                      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X