X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woot

woot!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Re: woot

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
    woot!
    woot!?!

Comment

Quiet noob!

j/k gg hommies, it was fun.
      CoD WaW = -Cloak-
      CS:S/CoD4 = Cloak
      BF2/BF2142 = Alucard_Zer0
      EVE Online = Assassin Zer0

Comment

meanless posts ftw! woot!
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
          meanless posts ftw! woot!
          This post is in the form of celebration for the win of Team Awesome and for their unbeatable record throughout the whole tourny, how did you not see this?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Unbeatable is right. Good luck on the most imoportant one. Good luck to all three teams that are still standing.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
              Unbeatable is right. Good luck on the most imoportant one. Good luck to all three teams that are still standing.
              Oh yeah this last match is the most IMPORTANT. Especially for my team I know they will bring there A game. As for today's match due to my computer having a certain crash and me leaving after 3rd or 2nd round I was happy to hear we got a win over them as ct's both teams gave it there all and it was a heck of a match if I do say so my self.
              Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

From what I have gather Team SHH has a total of 127 points, and Team Oh Noes has a total of 118 points and 1 forfeit win in my thoughts I think they should have a match agaisnt each other in order to break the tie, But thats just me dont know what the upper gods have planned out.
                Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                  This post is in the form of celebration for the win of Team Awesome and for their unbeatable record throughout the whole tourny, how did you not see this?
                  idk, didnt put 2+2 together

im not the only one neither

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
                  woot!?!