Echo vs SHH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo vs SHH

Wow that was a tight game. Very well played also. That game had some very nice highlights.
    Thank you Team Echo and our Sub AVS. Thank you team SHH. Very good game.

FUN FUN

Re: Echo vs SHH

amen to that

Comment

Yes very good game Spar and team Echo and for team SHH ill take the blame for that loss if i would of got the hosties out we would of one. should of told somone to come with me.
      I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
      P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

You guys played a great game Echo. Thanks to everyone. Came down to the wire on one deciding round and you guys simply bested us. GG
        | | |

Comment

Awesome game, now I see what I am missing for not getting in on the action for the fall tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Avs View Post
            Awesome game, now I see what I am missing for not getting in on the action for the fall tourney.
            Must be glad I got you to sub then huh? =P

I heard it was a great game, good job.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Avs View Post
              MVP! MVP! MVP!

Also, I wish I had a screeny of the CT graveyard in the garage.

Spar's "They're shootin' me through the door! They're shootin' me through the door!" was pretty funny, but Drake's "Ouch! I'm shot pretty bad. Ouch. ouch. ouch." in his patented deadpan delivery was better.
              It's not "showart", it's showbusiness.

Comment

---Grats to I think Avs on that game were he killed four of our guys running into spawn with hosties god knows why were sending Element with hosties alone.. But GG to ya'll that game didnt really mean nothing because SHH will kill Oh Noes in the round next week! Oh Noes!

Comment

Avs was a freaking NINJA! He absolutely destroyed us one round in the hostage removal process, which absolutely secured your win.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Absolutely.
                    It's not "showart", it's showbusiness.

Comment

Does she underestimate my power or what.

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Broken Sword View Post
                        Spar's "They're shootin' me through the door! They're shootin' me through the door!" was pretty funny, but Drake's "Ouch! I'm shot pretty bad. Ouch. ouch. ouch." in his patented deadpan delivery was better.
                        HAHA that game was one of the most enjoyable games I have played thus far of the tourney. good game SHH.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Spar's "They're shootin' me through the door! They're shootin' me through the door!" was pretty funny, but Drake's "Ouch! I'm shot pretty bad. Ouch. ouch. ouch." in his patented deadpan delivery was better.[/QUOTE]

lol
                          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

It was only enjoyable because fasty was there. *No applaus please*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
                              It was only enjoyable because fasty was there. *No applaus please*
                              Done
                              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X