Merry Men vs FTW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Men vs FTW

All I can say is . . . I could've taken them all.
    There are no winners in war.

Re: Merry Men vs FTW

Awww Poodle dont be sad be glad! **I woulda helped you out but i was subbing for uhh SHH**

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
      Awww Poodle dont be sad be glad! **I woulda helped you out but i was subbing for uhh SHH**
      Actually poodle's game was at 5, so you could have played with both.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Not sure how I missed this game. When I arrived at 5 there was only one game (match) going on and I was the only M3rry person around. I pulled up my freinds list... there were no M3rry M3n is sight.
        Meat Drapes
        -[OIJ]-
        Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

meat drapes we need to be friends on steam because you obviously went to the wrong server. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes View Post
            Not sure how I missed this game. When I arrived at 5 there was only one game (match) going on and I was the only M3rry person around. I pulled up my freinds list... there were no M3rry M3n is sight.
            5 Eastern right?
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I was at the server at 5PM EST. Both servers were full. One was set for a match. The other was just regulars playing. The server with the match was full and did not have any of our team in it so I did not enter because I would have kicked someone playing. I left myself logged in for a few hours and check every so often to see if anyone would show up. I even triple, quintiple checked the forums to be sure I had the time right... unlike last week:row__642:
              I dont know Toodle... I think we would have teken them. You and I. I am certian we could have caused much trouble.
              Meat Drapes
              -[OIJ]-
              Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Ya I think you just missed us. We waited about 5 or so min then section called it a forfeit. Right after a bunch of regulars came on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X