Oh Noes! vs Awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Noes! vs Awesome

It was a fun game for the most part. Did bad as ct's. Did great as t's, just got unlucky at the end of one round. Good game.

Not using it as an excuse as all, but I was playing really angry at first during that match. Tip for everyone, be ready and on the computer for the match at least 30 minutes before the match. Also, don't like your friends try to hook up an XBOX 360 in your room while in tourney, there is a good chance they will turn off the ethernet switch and make you lose connection.

Anyway, good game.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Oh Noes! vs Awesome

Evil consoles, banish them all to the pits of hell where they belong! :D

Comment

"just spammed Galil like a just-learned-how-to-buy-a-gun-noob when there were AKs and M4s all over the place at the end of one round. My fault."

Fixed that for you. :D

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
        "just spammed Galil like a just-learned-how-to-buy-a-gun-noob when there were AKs and M4s all over the place at the end of one round. My fault."

Fixed that for you. :D
        Thanks, forgot about that.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

you guys are boooooo
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
            It was a fun game for the most part. Did bad as ct's. Did great as t's, just got unlucky at the end of one round. Good game.

Not using it as an excuse as all, but I was playing really angry at first during that match. Tip for everyone, be ready and on the computer for the match at least 30 minutes before the match. Also, don't like your friends try to hook up an XBOX 360 in your room while in tourney, there is a good chance they will turn off the ethernet switch and make you lose connection.

Anyway, good game.
            I Know it went the same way for us clef, but if it makes you feel any better my computer crashed during 2nd or 3rd round as CT's when I got the thing started the game was over and I was scared of the outcome lucky for me we won a round as ct's :)
            Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X