SHH vs. Oh Noes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHH vs. Oh Noes

Next weekend is a battle of titans. Starting with SHH v OH NOES at 5pm eastern. I want to wish you guys the best of luck. You're a great team built on great player skill. So don't feel bad when you lose next weekend.

Following this dreadful slaughter of OH NOES will result in SHH v Awesome at 7 pm eastern. Good luck to you guys as well. But unfortunately, we're going to give you the loss you so badly deserve.

Good luck to all. Thanks to everyone who participated in this tourney and the great sportsmanship displayed by all. I'm happy to have been a part of this.

May the best team win! (SHH of course!)

P.S. can we get HLTV running for these last matches? And is anyone willing to fraps these who also runs the game on the highest settings? That would be great.
    | | |

Re: SHH vs. Oh Noes

Seeing alot of trash talk for someone who is going to lose. I find it ironic that the two teams we will play against are the ones we lost to originally. Love how the world works.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

It is ironic...but the best team will win (SHH of course)!
      | | |

Comment

I am willing to sub for any team that needs it since my team is out of the running. So put me in coach :D
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

What? They know I'm a massive fail and I poison anyteam I'm on. It ain't trash talk if it's the truth.

Comment

Im down and bringing my A game.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

I would like to point out Pludes A game was getting stuck behind the van in the garage in the mid of a CT assault.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Hahaha @ Plude... But furthermore I would say that SHH will win but I just want to see what map they playin at. If you need me again SHH i'll be happy to play. Not saying that I'll have my "A" game but I know my B game is better than Pludes A game xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
                  Hahaha @ Plude... But furthermore I would say that SHH will win but I just want to see what map they playin at. If you need me again SHH i'll be happy to play. Not saying that I'll have my "A" game but I know my B game is better than Pludes A game xD.
                  Maybe we should just give you an F an be done with it.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
                    I am willing to sub for any team that needs it since my team is out of the running. So put me in coach :D
                    As it was stated before not really sure about it now but since you are on a team you CAN NOT sub in for another team.

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                    It is ironic...but the best team will win (SHH of course)!
                    YES yes you will win Team SHH... you will take home 2nd place. As for Awesome will stay the same as winner's.

P.S you should see my head it's like this BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG since we are 7-0.
                    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Your head's almost as big as the CS:S head hitbox, of which I'll be hitting plenty (both Delta's and the opposition's).
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

why o why did we make him captain. seriously can we revote?
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                          why o why did we make him captain. seriously can we revote?
                          Are you talking about me?
                          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowolf View Post
                            As it was stated before not really sure about it now but since you are on a team you CAN NOT sub in for another team.
                            I know this but my team is out so if needed I believe this rule wouldn't apply anymore unless section says it still does. I just enjoy playing.
                            There are no winners in war.

Comment

I vote it applys so that its more likely i'll get in on the action :row__523: Also to seal the deal i'll remind you that when you hire the British mercenary you gain slay, drug, and freeze commands in your favour lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                              Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X