X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power is out

Well power is off for me.
    Big Ice Storm.

Running on a gas powered generator at the moment; thats how I'm sending this out but I can't keep it running all the time and theres some things that need to stay up more than my computer.

See you guys later when the lights come on.

Cheers
    CoD WaW = -Cloak-
    CS:S/CoD4 = Cloak
    BF2/BF2142 = Alucard_Zer0
    EVE Online = Assassin Zer0

Re: Power is out

Have a good night/morning. Half the TG members dont care about you. But Ill say I do for the moment

Comment

That sucks man, take care till the power comes back on.
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

You have an ice storm and your internet still works? Clouds in the sky mean our DSL goes down at home.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
          Have a good night/morning. Half the TG members dont care about you. But Ill say I do for the moment
          Harsh

I care about you cloak. Hurry up and get your power back on!
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
            Ouch. The rest of us care, Cloak. Hopefully you won't be out of the game for too long.
            Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Fasty's right I don't care.

Just don't get hurt homeslice. And come back soon cupcake :)

FUN FUN

Comment

hmmmm reminds me of 30 days of night make shore the vampire thingys dont get ya lol jk stay warm
                I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
                P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                  You have an ice storm and your internet still works? Clouds in the sky mean our DSL goes down at home.
                  lol @ satellite internet!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Where I live in California it's pretty much anti-power outages. We get power outages from earthquakes (which don't happen often) or from something really stupid. Yay warm California.
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                      lol @ satellite internet!
                      It's not satellite internet, it's shoddy service and poor quality phone lines.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Where are you from Cloak? I live in OKC/Norman, Oklahoma....Ice storm devistated us and the OU campus...somehow I never lost power though :D My mom did though and she asked if she could come stay with me...I really didn't want to say yes, but she let me live with her for 18 years so I had to right? 5 Days later still no power... Lucky you have a generator.

Comment

I'm back.

As I'm sure all the ppl who aren't noobs have noticed =P (obvious deterrent to "oh didn't even notice, who cares about you" jokes =)

Originally posted by Neski View Post
                          Where are you from Cloak? I live in OKC/Norman, Oklahoma....Ice storm devistated us and the OU campus...somehow I never lost power though :D My mom did though and she asked if she could come stay with me...I really didn't want to say yes, but she let me live with her for 18 years so I had to right? 5 Days later still no power... Lucky you have a generator.
                          Yeah we lost it for a week, sunday to sunday.
                          I live in Midwest City right behind Carl Albert High School at about 15th and Post.

I think the whole state pretty much had there trees destroyed, its amazing how many of them just split right down the middle into like 4 pieces. They look like peeled bananas.
                          CoD WaW = -Cloak-

Comment

I'm only commenting because I find it funny that he used his generator to go on the internet during an ice storm. Hehe, junkies.

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                              I'm only commenting because I find it funny that he used his generator to go on the internet during an ice storm. Hehe, junkies.
                              Actually we were running the furnace, frig, micro wave, couple of drop lights, washer, phone, water bed heating pad, garbage disposal, the router/modem and 2 computers.
                              CoD WaW = -Cloak-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed